Last summer when my battery was dying, it would barly have enough juice to start my car, I would turn it over and hold it and press release on the gas petal for minutes at a time, eventually gettin it to run. I did this for about a month before replacing the battery. I figured this would of killed my started.
After work today my car would not start. I can turn all the lights on the stereo and honk all at the same time, and had the fan on to. Tried this for several mintues, and nothing dimmed or failed.
The cap coverin the rotar is brand new, there was a hole in it before. The battery is only a year old, and my car was off the road for 6 months during that time.
Checked all the fuses, connections, full tank of gas, ran the car for 3 hours thinkin it would charge the battery if it was low.
When i turn my car over it sounds like my battery is almost dead. But its not my battery. somtthings not gettin enough power