8 Mile

heheh 1st ones done :smiley: burning down a abandoned building could save the city, hmmm the possibilitys.

eminem is a dork

:exclamation:
:open_mouth:

I was just in Terrace this weekend, and 8 Mile was in thereā€¦ I donā€™t know why someone would come down when itā€™s up there.

haha, the theatre people here leave the lights on sometimes tooā€¦i watched Spider-Man, Panic Room and The Tuxedo with the lights on, and the theatres here suck, no surround sound, and no bass, so its all tinny and muffled on the heavy bass parts.

8 mile finally came to the theatres in rupert?? it left the theatres here 2 weeks agoā€¦

I doubt anyone cares, but East Wind is renting out the Home versions of the DVDs. To rent the Ć¢ā‚¬Å“Legal wayĆ¢ā‚¬

I downloaded the rip last night, and I have to say that it was better than i had expected. And as much as I dislike rap, I have to say that eminem does have some mad skills.

By the way did he really respect/defend for his mother the way he did in the movie, or was it tons of bullshit :neutral_face:

The movie rental places have to pay over $100 per NEW VHS tape. I have no idea how much the DVDā€™s would cost for them to buy.

sucks to be people who dont have internet :laughing:

Sux to be me who canā€™t even download the damn things lately!

Althoughā€¦ I was able to download a music video at about 15kB/s last night.

[quote=ā€œeminentā€]
8 mile finally came to the theatres in rupert?? it left the theatres here 2 weeks agoā€¦[/quote]

Yeah, took two weeks by dog-sled to get from there to here.

longer then that mig!
there wasnt no snow so the dog sled couldnā€™t go too fast!

Speaking of no snow, Shames pushed back their expected opening date to the 20th. Grrā€¦

Hey, MiG can you give me mario faces above my avatar??

Pretty late year for shamesā€¦ Not that I care, I was to dumb to buy a pass earlierā€¦ I guess I could make my own or something.

Smithers is the place to be. The last time I went snowboarding there was last year and it fucking ripped! It was sweet. They have a far better hill. Itā€™s just usually Terrace that has more snow. Smithers is apparently going to have a mini Whistler thing going on. Theyā€™re going to build a chalet that starts from the town and goes all the way up the mountain. Itā€™ll cost them a ton of money, but in return theyā€™ll make a lot of money from the tourist attractions. My friend Heather, from Smithers, was telling me about it the other night, drawing some of the designs out for me. It sounds like itā€™s going to be absolutely, fucking awesome! Iā€™m stoked!

I am like the only person who lives at UBC who doesnā€™t go to Whistler like every second weekend.

Whistler is fucking SWEET! Iā€™ve never snowboarded there, but skiing there was a complete blast!

i typed out a big reply to this and decided that its not worth it.

shames will always be a better place to snowboard than smithers.
shames has some of the best backcountry in canada - and one day this statement will be verified (as much as it can be). the spot hasnt popped yet.

but i guess if your some mook sideways slidin groomers, do whatcha want. hell, go to smithers, its DA BOMB

davey back me up on this, smithers is da bomb :wink::roll:

actually in smithers there is one fun thing that i remember, the run cannonball, and airing over the big lump at the top. that is a pretty tight rip.

whistler is kewl i guess if you have the money. im not so much a fan of it, on account of being poor like stink. its too busy there too. lineups make me want to strangle people.

thats only because the dog sled you sent up here couldnā€™t hack it as good as the REAL YUKON dog sled teams canā€¦ 8)