7 minute abs!

New 200 Gig iPod Nano!

uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ipod_Nano_ … ons/Page_1

So silly!

with .06 seconds of play time tooo !! Sweet…

Actually, it would be 6 minutes, or 0.1 hours if you really want the decimal.

No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody’s comin’ up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won’t even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.

7’s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that’s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin’ on a branch, eatin’ lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch. You know that old children’s tale from the sea. It’s like you’re dreamin’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Mig, have you gotten into the solvents today? :open_mouth:

Oh hey I’ve got an idea, is it possible to have a button so a person can return to the main page with all the latest posts automatically?

There probably is one and I’m just retarded.

:laughing: Ahhh, I really enjoy HTMF sometimes.

Ladies and Gentlemen, hoboes and tramps, crosseyed mosquitos and bowlegged ants. I’ve come before you to stand behind you, to tell you something I know nothing about. Yesterday, the day before tomorrow, an empty truck loaded with bricks almost killed my dead cat. We rushed him to the hospital, slow as we could, to find King Arthur sitting at the bottom top-hand corner of the round table, eating vinegar with a fork.

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]Oh hey I’ve got an idea, is it possible to have a button so a person can return to the main page with all the latest posts automatically?

There probably is one and I’m just retarded.[/quote]

This must be a joke I don’t get, but incase it isn’t… like the “hackingthemainframe” banner above every page?

(assuming you’re using the theme I am)

[quote=“orangetang”]

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]Oh hey I’ve got an idea, is it possible to have a button so a person can return to the main page with all the latest posts automatically?

There probably is one and I’m just retarded.[/quote]

This must be a joke I don’t get, but incase it isn’t… like the “hackingthemainframe” banner above every page?

(assuming you’re using the theme I am)[/quote]

Or the Home link below the banner.

I’m going to re-do the front page soon (going to add another forum or two)… um… just thinking out loud. Yeah, click the banner to go back to the front page.

Speaking of anything, IRC bitches.

It’s time. DALNet. #princerupert

Everyone go download “merc”.

Snort.

mmmm… solvents.

No dude, it’s from Something About Mary.

[quote=“Eso”]Everyone go download “merc”.

Snort.[/quote]

A/S/L?

Yes, above sea level.