2 Motorola Quench MB501 cell phones for sale

NIB Activated but never used- Motorola Quench MB501 Black Rogers PDA - No Contract!!

Comes with the MOTOBLUR™ service which sends updates from Social Networking sites (Facebook and Twitter) to one integrated homescreen. MOTOBLUR™ also auto-synchs your contact list, ensuring you get automatic and instant delivery of updates and messages from all of your contacts. Also features a 3.1" touchscreen tablet, 5.0 MP camera, 3G speeds, built-in Wi-Fi & GPS 2 GB pre-loaded memory card…Built-in Google Apps and the innovative SWYPE typing feature.
For additional Features, please visit the manufacturer’s website!!!

These retail for over $400.00 to buy. All you will require is a $10.00 SIM card and a plan from Rogers. (pay as you go, daily, monthly, long term contracts it is totally up to you…)

If you are interested please get back to me. I will sell separately or together.

Make me an offer.

Thanks for looking.

Whats the condition why are you selling theese phones ? I’ll offer 100 bucks if there any good .

NIB - New In Box, they’re activated but never used.

Well the question is why dont you want them and what do you want for just one ?

Thank you AndrewMorgan444,
that is correct the phones are New In the Box, activated, but never used. We re-activated our Iphones in stead so we do not need these phones.

Turd_Sandwich do you want one or both of them. Of course if you buy them both I will give you a bit better of a price. Once I know this then we can negotiate a price.

Let me know.

If you want me to contact you let me know how I can get a hold of you, or through here would be fine.

I was looking to get rid of them for 1/2 price $200 each. If you want them both I’ll sell them both for $300.00.

Not sure if i want them or not thanks though

mobile604.com/motorola-mb501 … -1672.html $245 new :smile:

Nice looking Phones … mmmmm time to haggle $250.00 cold cash

I really want to sell these phones. So the first $100 will take one or two for $175.00.

do you still have these phones ?

Yes I still have the phones.

SOLD