2 lost dogs

2 Irish setters have been running around town for 2 days that I seen, I tried to call them today to feed them but would not come over, they looking tired and hungry, last seen today running up 6th east towards the seaplane base.
2 red nice looking dogs even when wet and tired. 4:30 pm

they must escape on a fairly regular basis. I saw them last week. Don’t know who they belong to, but nice looking critters.

[quote=“pokerjunkie”]2 Irish setters have been running around town for 2 days that I seen, I tried to call them today to feed them but would not come over, they looking tired and hungry, last seen today running up 6th east towards the seaplane base.
2 red nice looking dogs even when wet and tired. 4:30 pm[/quote]

So sad that they are reported loose almost on a daily basis, I don’t understand why the owner isn’t more diligent in keeping them in the yard. They are actually Goldens and so beautiful but maybe should be owned by someone more responsible. Good Luck doggies!

That is the truth. They are dark coated Golden retrievers not Irish Setters for sure!
Once the fines start to add up the owners might get the idea.
Lets just hope they don’t get clobbered by a car before that though.
Be careful driving out there folks!

There is also a golden on Pigott that runs loose. What are these owners thinking???

Then there’s the poor little white one on the corner of Pigott and 6th with mats the size of golf balls that is tied out more than it’s inside…

[quote=“mossINmyTOES”]There is also a golden on Pigott that runs loose. What are these owners thinking???

Then there’s the poor little white one on the corner of Pigott and 6th with mats the size of golf balls that is tied out more than it’s inside…[/quote]

Maybe call the SPCA for a call out and they will give the owners a warning at least. That is so sad, I don’t know why some people even own animals!