12th Annual Udderfest underway in Prince Rupert

The fabulous Udderfest Crew has done it again! The 12th Annual Udder Theatre Festival began last night, with The Old Man and His Words and Legacy Schmegacy, two very different shows and I enjoyed both. My understanding is that this years festival is offering 9 shows in the line up. I know I always look forward to the festival and am going to go see all of the shows!
To the casts and crews of all the shows - “Break a leg” and to all of you buy your tickets and support live entertainment in Prince Rupert!

[quote=“community animator”]The fabulous Udderfest Crew has done it again! The 12th Annual Udder Theatre Festival began last night, with The Old Man and His Words and Legacy Schmegacy, two very different shows and I enjoyed both. My understanding is that this years festival is offering 9 shows in the line up. I know I always look forward to the festival and am going to go see all of the shows!
To the casts and crews of all the shows - “Break a leg” and to all of you buy your tickets and support live entertainment in Prince Rupert![/quote]

bump cause its almost over

[quote=“community animator”]The fabulous Udderfest Crew has done it again! The 12th Annual Udder Theatre Festival began last night, with The Old Man and His Words and Legacy Schmegacy, two very different shows and I enjoyed both. My understanding is that this years festival is offering 9 shows in the line up. I know I always look forward to the festival and am going to go see all of the shows!
To the casts and crews of all the shows - “Break a leg” and to all of you buy your tickets and support live entertainment in Prince Rupert![/quote]

I thought the Festival opened on Aug.4th. through the 8th. If so, I think you may have missed a few shows !

Still six shows tonight and several tomorrow…including an extra matinee of Satisfactionless and a kids show.

harbourtheatre.com/?page_id=34