120V AC to USB Adapter?

I’m looking for a power adapter that I can plug into a regular wall outlet that will provide electricity to a standard USB connector.

I have one of these: m-audio.com/products/en_us/F … -main.html that I keep with all my other music gear, and I’ve got my speakers and mixer setup to input/output through it.

However, if the laptop that is powering it gets moved and used for something else, then I have no power for the Fast Track. I don’t need the computer to be controlling it or anything, it just needs to be powered so that the input signal can pass through it to get to the speakers.

So I’d like to get a power adapter so that I can still power it up even if the laptop is gone.

I think I found something here that would do it for me: matias.ca/slimpower/index.php , but is this a common accessory? Would Radio Shack or Zeller’s have something like that? If not, does anyone know where to get a cheap one online? It’s proven to be a tough item to search for.

I have one that came with my iPhone.  So it’s pretty common, I think.

Look on ebay for an iPod or iPhone AC adapter.

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Also, I’ve been thinking of getting one of these to throw into my 16-slot netherweave laptop bag:

catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductP … _Id=400738

For $24.99, if I could get one of those today in Prince Rupert, I’d buy it right now.

Wouldn’t a powered USB hub work just as well?

Plus, it will work as a hub?  If so, I have one you can have for $20 :wink:  Still in blister pack.  Like does a powered hub still provide power even when it’s not connected to a computer?

I have one of these, unopened:

amazon.com/Belkin-Port-Pocke … B00004Z79J

I guess could also just pick up any old powered USB hub.

I’ll take it.

I’m fairly certain that the device I’m using is powered at all times - as soon as the computer is switched on, the thing powers up and works. Like, it’s working even while the computer is still POSTing.

ncix.com/products/index.php? … omoid=1020

I do not know if this is what you’re looking for eso, but I had seen “USB” and “UPS” so I figure, I’ll swing the page by you to see if this is what you were looking for?

k

I have a Centrios one that I got from the Source.  I use it to charge up my iPod instead of plugging it into the computer all the time.

http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/Product.aspx?language=en-CA&catalog=Online&category=ipod_cables&product=1419903