Youthful Entertainment or just Fight-Happy? :(

There ya go… send them all over to jesus’s house, as he must have a surplus of devices to shock the the average juvenile in place… or maybe he won’t share…lol

My toy get your own.

I know we used to - I helped develop their marketing strategy in college, at the time it was operated by the woman from the berry patch.  This was a few years ago though - not sure if it still opertates now.

Well it might be an idea. Give structure to the kids who have none at home. Well, that would be the goal anyways.

I don’t like the fact that fighting has been made more mainstream by this MMA. Two idiots pounding eachother senseless for a profit. Anything for the almighty dollar.

It’s just brutality. And, I don’t like boxing either, so. :stuck_out_tongue:

suck it up cupcake… :unamused:

LOL, you like the abuse of animals, and now you also seem to like the abuse of humans too.

That’s funny. But sad at the same time.

I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

At least with hockey it’s a game. Fighting just for fighting is silly and jeuvenile.

what?

People really should know ALL of the parts of a story instead of just bits an pieces before they jump to conclusions and assumptions

Care to divulge your insider information.

Here’s what cftk tv news had reported on this topic today

cftktv.com/player/player?med … d=1135872&

Good to see.

Agreed, but both kids should be facing charges, not just one…

From the video I saw, they were both willing to fight.

now they need some boot camp Murray povich style, Or like Jesus said shock collars.

They need structure. Any kind of positive structure will do.

they work for dogs… might work for idiots too.  Though i think electric shock therapy was tried at one point? I failed history class though so lets do it again.

I teach mma in town and have been part of one of the top fight clubs in Canada. A former training partner of mine is fighting in UFC 115 on the main card. I can assure people that in the sport there is no ill will as competitors are most often friends. It is an extreme sport but no more dangeerous than hockey or rugby.

The kids I teach do NOT fight outrside the club and only spar in it. Trouble makers are shown the door.  I fell that perhaps mma is getting a bad rap because of kids like this. One of these kids in this video actually came to try and train at my club, he has adht very badly and could not even run for 3 mins without getting distracted or causing trouble. In 2 weeks time he was coming less and less, and seemed unable to grasp that dedication and hard work are what lead to success in martial arts. His adht made teaching him even the simplest moves near impossibe.

I encourage anyone who is unfamilliar with how an actual mma club is run or students act, to feel free to drop in anytime. Ask any parent of any of my students whether they get in more trouble or less since joining. Martial arts devolopes character, confidence, and self esteem. In general most of my students do better in school as well.
Everyone at our club is treated warmly and friendly. We work to build usable skills and supreme athleticism. Their few bad apples in the community who have no training or discipline and they make hard working, good kids, look bad.

Kelly McMahon
North Coast Mixed martial Arts
250 600 1706