Youth Soccer Registration coming up

Hey everyone, please pass the word around that soccer registration is coming up for kids born 1989-2002.  The season will begin around the end of March/beginning of April and last until late June.  Register early this year and save $.  There will be discounts for additional family members signed up at the same time.  Post-dated cheques accepted dated Mar8/08.  Any questions?? Post them here and I can answer.
Any interested coaches, assistant coaches and referees should also sign up at one of these dates.

P.R. Youth Soccer Association
2008 Season Registration
The 2008 soccer season is schedule for the months of April, May, and June with a possible earlier start in late March.  Each team will have 2 field times per week.  Early registration is encouraged this year with a discounted fee.  There will be a firm cut off date this year, March 8, 2008, after which absolutely no registrations will be accepted.  This is to allow volunteers time to arrange teams, coaches, jerseys, sponsors, and schedules.  Post-dated cheques accepted, dated March 22, 2008.  Discounts for each additional child will apply to children registered at the same time only.

Early Registration: Fee $70/child
Sat, Jan 26, 2008 12 pm – 3 pm          ALL REGISTRATIONS
Wed Feb 6, 2008 6 pm – 9 pm          AT THE CIVIC CENTRE
                                                              RAVEN ROOM
Regular Registration: Fee $80/child
Thurs Feb 21, 2008 6 pm – 9 pm
Wed Feb 27, 2008  6 pm – 9 pm
Sat March 1, 2008  12 pm – 3 pm

Late Registration: Fee $110/child
March 8, 2008 12 pm – 3 pm

Can I get a form ahead of time?

You  can but they’re not ready from the printers yet…probably not until early next week.  Easiest to maybe pick one up at the first registration, take it home, fill it in, then bring it to the second registration date.

My daughter really wants to go in to soccer this year.
How long does the season last?

It starts usually the first week of April or possibly the last week of March.  It all depends on the weather b/c last year we were set to start and it snowed.  It goes until about the 2nd last week in June.  Each division gets 2 field times a week with the younger ones (think it’s 10+ under) usually Tues/Fri evenings.  That was the field time last year and the year before but it may be different this year so don’t hold me to it.  Hope this helps.

don’t forget everyone!!