Your favorite letter?

I always thought S has some nice curves

I’ve always been partial to lowercase ‘a’ in Helvetica Neue.

An uppercase cursive Q is pretty wicked in my opinion.

[quote=“MiG”]I’ve always been partial to lowercase ‘a’ in Helvetica Neue.

http://i.imgur.com/hci0n.png[/quote]

wow that is a nice one

looks like a drunk trying to be fancy

X hits the spot, and represents sooooo much

mig can u plz put a capital S same font as yours in my 1st post for me = thx

I think my favourite letter which I came across just the other day while cleaning out some files was written on official Buckingham Palace letterhead dated 31st December, 1975.

Dear Mr. White,

I am commanded by The Queen to write and thank you for your letter, and for sending the essays compiled by the students in the Socials Class of Prince Rupert Senior Secondary School which Her Majesty was most interested to read.

The Queen thought is so kind of you to write to her and to send these essays for her to see, but I have to explain to you that, as Her Majesty receives many letters each day, it is not possible for her to reply to them personally.

I am returning the essays as I think you would like to have them back.

Yours sincerely,

Mary Morrison
Lady-in-Waiting

When I got the letter I had no clue what was going on and couldn’t figure out how the Queen had got a hold of a handful of paragraphs on the 1917 Conscription crisis that were written in the last 10 minutes of a class sometime earlier in the year. When I asked the students, one boy said that he thought Canada had been wrong to implement conscription during WW! and that the Queen should know about it. He asked other students who agreed for their “essays” and sent them to the Queen with my name attached. He was rather vague about what he had said in the cover letter but he said he was polite and just wanted to know if the Queen agreed with his opinion.

[quote=“DWhite”]I think my favourite letter which I came across just the other day while cleaning out some files was written on official Buckingham Palace letterhead dated 31st December, 1975.

Dear Mr. White,

I am commanded by The Queen to write and thank you for your letter, and for sending the essays compiled by the students in the Socials Class of Prince Rupert Senior Secondary School which Her Majesty was most interested to read.

The Queen thought is so kind of you to write to her and to send these essays for her to see, but I have to explain to you that, as Her Majesty receives many letters each day, it is not possible for her to reply to them personally.

I am returning the essays as I think you would like to have them back.

Yours sincerely,

Mary Morrison
Lady-in-Waiting

When I got the letter I had no clue what was going on and couldn’t figure out how the Queen had got a hold of a handful of paragraphs on the 1917 Conscription crisis that were written in the last 10 minutes of a class sometime earlier in the year. When I asked the students, one boy said that he thought Canada had been wrong to implement conscription during WW! and that the Queen should know about it. He asked other students who agreed for their “essays” and sent them to the Queen with my name attached. He was rather vague about what he had said in the cover letter but he said he was polite and just wanted to know if the Queen agreed with his opinion.[/quote]

didnt the servants kill the real king queen and put the jems in pocket, now we kiss their ass ??

My favorite letter is p.

F is a close second - and I is good…

I use them many times each day.

I feel like I’m in kindergarten again ( wait, I never went to kindergarten).

My favorite letter is K

K is in …
so many cool activities: ski, kayaking, hockey, skating, karate, kung fu, aikido, kitesurfing, skydiving
so many cool things: kaleidoscope, , wiki, walkie-talkie, ukulele, wok,book, quark, Tonka Toys
some cute animals: kangaroo, koala
some not so cute but interesting anyway: yak, aardvark, Komodo dragon
so many good things to drink: coke, vodka, whiskey, kir, sake, skotch ( I know, it is really scotch, but it is so good that it should have a K!)

Names with K are cool too: Kate, Kyra, Kayla, Kirk, Kurt, Kevin, Kyle, Kelsey, Kim, Kristen, Kendra, Keenan.

Vote for K!

Q all the way. :smile:

Don’t Ask…

“O”, I think, has many uses…O, as in all-knowing
O, as in SURPRISE!!!
O, as an expression of sympathy
O, as in questioning???

One round little letter that has SOOOOOOOOOOO many meanings!

[quote=“hitest”]Q all the way. :smile:

No offence but I really do not see how you can take anyone who looks like whoopie goldberg in sister act seriously… and people think the high price of BC ferries is the worst thing they’ve done… do you realize the psychological harm done by exposing children to that piece of shit movie as the only form of entertainment on an 18 hour ferry ride?

Whats worse is when they just had to put on the fucking sequel and then run marathons… fuck sakes, i’d forgotten about that until I saw your post. Way to bring out a repressed memory… at least she needs diapers now.

oh ya… letters. Lets go with f