X3's Download of the Day

Microsoft Student 2006

http://IamanidiotforpostingillegaltorrentlinksonhtmfandIwontdoitagain.com

This is the music site download of the day. TOP 40

:open_mouth:

http://okokthiswasthelasttimeIwontpostanymoredownloadlinksforcopywritedmaterials.ilikegoats

[quote=“X3”]This is the music site download of the day. TOP 40

:open_mouth:

http://okokthiswasthelasttimeIwontpostanymoredownloadlinksforcopywritedmaterials.ilikegoats[/quote]

“The” music site? For the 27th of August… weeee! Not only are the files hosted on a slow-ass .NL server, but the tracks are not worth the download anyway. I guess you like this stuff, but why post it here? Isn’t that illegal or something anyway?

The MS program looks snazzy, but this isn’t a warez site as you already know. I’m removing the link.

Disclaimer: Before reading this post, understand that I am, in fact, an idiot.

This world is going to end. The GODS are mad. Who the hell is worried about copyright? Two more years when your dead, all the stuff you did or did not do all means nothing. Cause your dead.
Are you sure that you never donwloaded a MP3 song in your life? Hey?

Yes, I know this is not a warez site. But music is free. FREE! I could hear a song on the radio right now and I did not have to pay a single cent. It was free, so I found it on the net for FREE! :unamused:

I’m not going to argue with you over this. MiG has alreayd summed up your concerns.

[quote=“MiG”]Personal copying is perfectly legal in Canada. That means I lend you my CD, you can copy it. You can download a song as well, even if you don’t own it. It’s a private thing.

The illegal part would be me making a copy of my CD and giving you the copy. Or me putting mp3s online for people to download. Then it’s distribution, not personal copying. [/quote]

I plan on living beyond the age of 23 thanks.

[quote]I plan on living beyond the age of 23 thanks.

X3 wrote:
I am, in fact, an idiot.[/quote]

You know, I did not type down, “I am, if fact, and idiot”.
Why the fuck are you guys do this, edit quotes?
I know downloading music is illegal, but I you want to say something to me, you do it right. Not putting words in my mouth, and taking in-direct shots at me. That really pisses me off. IF I wanted to say something, or have a thing with a person, I tell them, I make the know how I feel, not in-direct shots.
I am usually a nice guy, I try to help people here, and yes I do get out of hand on certain topics, just like any human beign. But fuck, come on hey.

Ok, my apologies. I didn’t mean to take an indirect shot at you. I meant to take a direct one.

You are, in fact, an idiot.

http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/misc/baby-crying.jpg

X3 want his bottle?

Thanks. You are sooo so smart. Damn I wish I were as smart as you.
Oh wait, I am native, we don’t have edua macation.
Can I go to school like you lucky people?

Isn’t there an HTMF policy against racial slurs?

I almost bit at the racial troll. Almost…

And I thought I could stop thinking of troll as a race when I stopped playing D&D!

Ok, ok. I will not get into a tug and war. Lets just live and I will try to change my ways when my buttons are pushed. We all need change. :confused:
Sorry. Again…

[rant] I just payed for and downloaded a copy of Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. (Instrumental) from their offical website… It ended up being in wmv format… No biggy, I’ll just have to convert it to MP3 so I cna add it to my iTunes library right? WRONG! It’s got this DRM crap (Digital Rights Management) which requires me to download and verify a license for the song before I can even listen to it… I already paid for it, but can’t listen to it yet. So I download the license and punch in my info… yadda yadda… I still can’t add the song to my iPod or to my iTunes library becuase it’s in WMV format, which apparently can’t be converted because the DRM labels the file as copyprotected… So I need to open WMP just to listen to this song? [/rant]

Loophole? PM me, otherwise it aint ever gonna get listened to.

-edit ATM I’m using AVS Audio Recorder to record wave output to mp3… Lame.

-edit 60 second limit on unregistered versions of AVS… weee!

Freshy, can I suggest a program for you?

Decription: This is for CD’s but, it might work for single files…

[quote]Description:
A good tool used to extract digital music from audio CD and encode them into MP3s,
Oggs or WMAs. With it, you can create MP3, Ogg, WMA and Wave files with perfect
quality and high speed. Supports freedb and ID3 tags.[/quote]

Sounds like it only rips music from CD which isn’t what I’m trying to do. Thanks anyhow.

When I in doubt of something, I usually check

download.com

if they have something availble to help my needs. Even if it is shareware for 15 days, but it will do the job. Just check out the media section on that site.

Try this. Trial it might help you.
http://www.filetrial.com/convert/download.html
7 mb

[quote]Digital Media Converter - “High quality conversions between all popular media formats like MPEG, AVI, DivX, WMV, WMA, MP3, WAV etc.”

Digital Media Converter makes it easy for you to convert your video and audio files from one format to another. Now you can organize and batch convert all your video and audio files between: VCD, DVD, AVI (DivX, MS MPEG4, uncompressed, etc), MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), MP3, MOV, WMA, WMV, and WAV formats.

Making VCD and DVD format files is simple with Digital Media Converter. You can do even more, such as extracting the audio from the video and saving just the audio tracks. You can use the advanced settings to change the video frame size, audio / video compression codec, frequency, and the number of channels of in an audio stream. The program’s mass conversion capability lets you multi-select files and add entire folders for conversion.

It gives you complete control over the files that you want to convert. Digital Media Converter uses the Microsoft DirectShow technology and can therefore convert faster than other conventional products. You do not need to be a professional to use this tool. The software provides default settings and auto-select features that gives you high quality and low size conversions.

Supported Input Formats:

AVI, WAV, WMA, WMV, ASF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MOV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDA, MP3, DVR-MS.

Supported Output Formats:

AVI, WAV, WMA, WMV, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD.

With Digital Media Converter you can:

1. Convert between VCD, DVD, AVI (DivX, MS MPEG4, uncompressed), MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), MP3, MOV, WMV, and WAV.
  2. Multi-select files and entire folders for conversion.
  3. Extract the soundtrack from a video.
  4. Convert files in the background.
  5. Schedule Batch conversions of multiple formats.
  6. Change the audio or video properties, independently.
  7. Easily organize your media files.
  8. Produce high quality and low size conversions.

[/quote]

Really not what I’m after.

Can’t burn it to CD and re-rip?

It wasn’t available on the iTunes Music Store?

Audio out to audio in cable? Record it as a wav?

Well thats the thing, I’ve downloaded about 15 different applications to record it from stereo mix. If the program is free, then it wants to install mysearch, or some sort of 3rd party spyware crap. If the prgram isn’t free, it limits any recordings to 60 seconds… Finally, I found something called mp3mymp3 2.0, which looks slick, seems to be working, and is completely free using the lame encoder.

I don’t have blanks at this time to burn and rip. I havn’t ever used iTunes music store becuase I only found it would try to sell me songs when I clicked on music on my playlists… Disabled.

This program worked I think… almost done.