X-mas Prezy's

What did every one get for x-mas ? Any one gt any thing cool and neat to share ?

Nope.

Couple things, the F-250 repair manual got me pretty stoked :smile:

nunchucks, the bullet fragments taken from jfk’s dashboard & a dozen human souls

Nothing too exciting, a 17" LCD monitor…it is much nicer than my huge CRT. :smiley:

37 inch lcd Tv, and a new dualcore computer, a Lg chocolate cell phone and new headphone with mike for computer games

Pool table, er chocolate  and a new chef knife  :smiley:  nothing too exciting.

I was going ot trade in my moto razor phone for a chocolate, but instead im going to a Treo phone.

For x-mas i got A Nikon D40 SLR with 2 1GIG chip’s.

Cool:-)

We’ll being as im not out on my own… Got stuff that i could use down the road… Brother got me a huge crock pot, Parents got me a magic bullet and a humidifiter (So dry in alberta) umm the usual clothes exc… Some canucks gear… was a decent x-mas, then i made a really good turkey lol

19" LG Flatron widescreen monitor, lots of clothes, Motomaster Eliminator Powerbox 600, Chappelle DVD’s.  Did pretty well.

Going to Vancouver for 3 days, and watching the Canucks get SLAUGHTERED by San Jose!

GO SHARKS!

I got robbed for Christmas, again!

This morning, on the train back from Vienna. The perpetrator got my brand new Canon SD700IS and my iPod Nano 4GB.

I even dreampt that I got robbed during my snooze. No shit!

That totally sucks man.

Yeah man, Im gonna have to agree with Leaman here (/gasp), that totally sucks Dave.

Maybe you’ll dream the thief getting killed in a train accident or something and voila, your merchandise is returned.

As for Sharks Vs Nucks… Neg… Luongo is going to slay the sharks and the sedins will murder nabokov

[quote=“timbits”]
Brother got me a huge crock pot, [/quote]

Best ribs ever:
-beef short ribs (I find them at Save On)
-fill crock pot with water to submerge ribs
-can of diced tomatoes (breaks down the beef)

I forget the exact time to cook, but 4/5 hours on high should be good. If you cook for too long, they turn to mush, too little, and they’re not tender enough.

then, take 'em out, toss them in a baking pan, coat liberally in BBQ sauce, and bake for 30 or 40 mins at about 300*F.

Crock pot spaghetti sauce and chilli is totally awesome delicious too.

Seeing Geoff’s crock pot in his room led me to buy mine.  Shit, I ate well after buying that.  Chili, potatoes, soup, etc. etc. etc.  Way better than a sandwich every night.

Geoff I remember going to Morden and finding your room one night… 15th? What happened to you after that?

HAve to admit my Mini looks so much cooler attached to a real Apple keyboard.

Boxing day was better than Christmas! :laughing: