Wwdc 2012

What do you think of Apple’s announcement of iOS 6 ?
The new Macbook Pro computers?
Mountain Lion looms & I’m left wondering if it’s worth the upgrade. I am running Lion right now with the beta for Messages and I think that’s enough.
The new Mbp look amazing - SSD is so darn expensive to play with though!
the Superdrive falls by the way side for the cloud …

thoughts?

Speaking of mountain lions…(sorry I can’t address the tech issue) has anyone heard any more about cougards in Port Ed or in Rupert these days? The issue seems to have died.

yeah they are hanging out at the Moby Dick Now…needed to move to town…

I Haven’t heard of any Cougar sightings in a while now

Some pretty ugly cougars I must say

[quote="_lit"]What do you think of Apple’s announcement of iOS 6 ?
Mountain Lion looms & I’m left wondering if it’s worth the upgrade. I am running Lion right now with the beta for Messages and I think that’s enough.

thoughts?[/quote]

ssd’s aren’t that expensive any more. I bought a 240gig ssd for my V131 and it was 199 @ ncix.com but at newegg.ca where i normally order stuff it was 329$

a 120gig ssd is cheap now, bundle that with a nice 1-3tb drive and your set…

I don’t think we had cougars here in the 1st place, they couldn’t find any cougar tracks, just people crying wolf or people’s minds scaring them selves.

[quote=“brah”]

I don’t think we had cougars here in the 1st place, they couldn’t find any cougar tracks, just people crying wolf or people’s minds scaring them selves.[/quote]

So True!!

[quote=“jase”]

[quote="_lit"]What do you think of Apple’s announcement of iOS 6 ?

thoughts?[/quote]

ssd’s aren’t that expensive any more. I bought a 240gig ssd for my V131 and it was 199 @ ncix.com but at newegg.ca where i normally order stuff it was 329$

a 120gig ssd is cheap now, bundle that with a nice 1-3tb drive and your set…[/quote]

the OS X upgrade will only be $19.99 as well in July … this is why I love Apple products - a computer that is over 4 years old can still able to upgrade to the latest OS