World of Warcraft

Someone hosts a server so u dont have to purchase this game. Download it and change the ip address, and away u go. If anyone wants more info let me know

not allowed to do that here… DON’T DO IT!!

So you and your friend can play WoW together? Sounds awesome… not! I would be impressed if you could scrounge up a hacked WoW server that could handle just 100 users.

I’m afraid it doesnt work like that Yngwie_69.

Go buy it from ebay, right now its the only place to get it.

What he means, Ryan, is playing on emulated servers. People used to do it in Ultima Online (pirate a copy of the game, play on a home-brewed pirated server, for free). People have also done it with EQ and DAoC.

Never!

Takes one to know one!

I know you are but waht am I?

[quote=“orangetang”]

So you and your friend can play WoW together? Sounds awesome… not! I would be impressed if you could scrounge up a hacked WoW server that could handle just 100 users.[/quote]

I know of servers where they support up to 200 users…

You were probably one of those asses who were against bnetd

bnetd was just full of hackers and people who couldnt play blizzard games at all… Fuck i love it when i used to own hackers, me nd hicks. hehe

Bnetd was a legal issue, not a gameply issue.

Yes, Mr. Wallhack.

Man, that was so frustrating until we figured out how you were doing it.

haha quake 1 TF :stuck_out_tongue: that was fun, and then Ilmer hacking in CS :stuck_out_tongue:

good ol days :smiley:

Played it for a few hours. I can see why people get addicted…

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/normal_wow1.jpg

ooo nice, what lvl’s your character :smiley:

I suck so far, level 5 Elf Hunter.

The great thing is that I can play it in a window, and still do work / use my G5 with the other monitor.

How do you play it in a window?

P.S. You need some new pants and dagger, before they break.

While your in game, press esc and at the menu and select Video options. while in video options, in the top right corner, should be a box where you can check to switch between windowed and full screen.

So Mig, did you finally get a copy? What server are you on?

Speaking of WoW though, anyone want to buy an account =)

C’mon… 60 Rogue, 40 Paladin… You know you want to…

Also… You dont need new items… You just need to repair them, seek out any form of smith in any town to repair