Wolf kill Kloya Bay

Y’see unless you’re ingnorant, and I think that might be the case, you would have realized the post about nuking whales was a joke. And you say you don’t feed into stereotypes but you’re clearly stereotyping us.

You best move along, son. We don’t much like your type around here. Stay off my lawn, that’s where I put my trophy buck carcasses and lawn mower parts! Now get going y’hear! Damn yellow-bellied varmit.

:open_mouth: omg I hope you are all joking now…
I feel shitty now, please dont nuke the whales, and TranscendingRationality thats a mighty small buck carcasses in the front yard, what kind of lawn mower parts you have there I need a john deer parts, I need the thingy that fits on the other part that goes on the motor. thanks guy…

Well, in all seriousness I’d never nuke a whale. There’d be nothing left! No, a smaller explosion is key. Then we can just make sure we have a barge setup to catch the car-sized whale chunklets that rain down from the skies.

The thinga-ma-bobber? I gots a few of dem. Come on ovah to muh trailer n’ have a wobbly pop n’ I’ll dig out that part for y’all.

WOW-WEE!

Ya knows what I need?

I needs me a rifle!

Durs dis deer that keeps a comin onto ma lawn, and gosh darnit I dun wanna
bloody well blow up ma lawn! Susie says the lawn is blown up enough as
it is. So y’see I don’t needs no explosions.

Does anyone know where I can find me a big rifle to shoot some deer? I
plans on throwing it in the garbage afters. Promise.

I pre-fur ta jus slam a few wobbly pops n’ get into muh pickup t-ruck n’ run dem crittahs down. I dun hit Cleetus da othah day but he jes got up n’ walked away. Dem Bacon eaters done tried to take away muh license though. What’s wrong with a good ol’ boy swerve-driving his pickup t-ruck down to the lickah store with a deer car-kuss through his grill? Not the country I grew up in, that’s fer shur.

So who the DUCK?! (Who the TUCK?!) you think you talkin to
Live and direct in the flesh, I’m right in FRONT OF YOU!

Bam! Somebody censored you.

But seriously though, the other night, my buddies picked up a burning barrel. Now, they’ve had their garbage piling up on the back deck for months now. Probably a dozen or so orange garbage bags filled with McDonald’s and the occasion homecooked thing. They keep missing garbage pickup day for some reason.

Well, I guess there was an aerosol can in one of the garbage bags, and it made a large expolosion around 12 at night. Yes, rather than taking this shit to the dump, we burned it. Guess the neighbours called the fire department, and they were pretty stoked to see us standing around a pit of burning toxic waste. Thick black plume pouring out from it. “Uhh, sorry, I think something exploded…” Domestic waste all over the lawn…

So hicks eh? You think we’re hicks? Well fuck y’all! I’m gonna go back and work on my car…

Geoff a hick? Nooooo…

Damn North Coast Redneck!

http://geoff.yi.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=mustang&id=100_0163

What the cluck? Why am I been censored now? Other cucken people zucken say puck!!!

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]Geoff a hick? Nooooo…

Damn North Coast Redneck!

http://geoff.yi.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=mustang&id=100_0163[/quote]

If he was a hick, that car would be on blocks in his front yard, not in some cosy little garage. :smile:

Let me tell ya, Geoff can no more renounce his claim to Hickdom than a fish can renounce his dependence on water!

Haha, but it’s a sweet sweet project car.

I really think that you guys should use “Wetneck” instead of North Coast Redneck.

Wetneck eh? Mmmm, funny and easily mistenterpreted into a racial slur. Sweet! It’s up to Geoffthrax though.

[quote=“BigThumb”]Hi nixie5,

Welcome to htmf.

Did your read my post about over-reacting?

And if you get frustrated with replies on this website, you can complain to the member named jesus. He is in charge of complaints. Just send him a PM about your pms. He will be most understanding.[/quote]

:laughing:

Yes please feel free to complain to me I am a very understanding person.

Just because you didn’t say it, doesn’t mean it’s not true!

Damn, everyone one gets riled up over some dead animals, but when we burn some garbage, no one cares? I’m pretty disapointed. This is your enviroment we’re destroying. DEFEND IT. DEFEND ALLAH! asdasdf

World is ending, so do what ever you please.
Allah!

Sounds like the fire department cared plenty. :smiley:

As I said before, I never called anyone a redneck! I merely referred to a stereotype, I did not express belief in it! But I can see you are all having way too much fun responding to me to acknowledge me! (And way too much fun retyping your post! FUCK YOU CAPS LOCK!)… Maybe you will [hear] this: I have the utmost respect for Prince Rupert; the people as well as the wildlife.
Perhaps we can all learn something from the headlines - with free speech comes responsibility. Jokes can piss people off sometimes! But we just have to deal with it. That goes for all of us (including CAPS LOCK TYPER). Please stop burning down my consolate.
Truce? :smile: waves a white flag