Windows XP on an iMac. Starting today

Wow how did we all guess that was coming?

[quote=“smartass”]

Wow how did we all guess that was coming?[/quote]

I work hard can’t i buy a laptop that i want ?

Jason how many computers do you go through in a year? Its seems like you end up buying one of everything that comes out, only to not keep it very long and move onto something else.

Whats wrong with that ? Its a learning experiance and i learn from it. How can i tell customers about products if i don’t get to play with them.

[quote=“jleaman”]
Whats wrong with that ? Its a learning experiance and i learn from it. How can i tell customers about products if i don’t get to play with them.[/quote]

You could just take your MCSE and then you would know everything :laughing:

[quote=“jesus”]

[quote=“jleaman”]
Whats wrong with that ? Its a learning experiance and i learn from it. How can i tell customers about products if i don’t get to play with them.[/quote]

You could just take your MCSE and then you would know everything :laughing:[/quote]

What a waste of money… I just signed up for apple tech cert’s… I don’t want pc ones. I have enough of them.

Im going for my mac os’s and desktop’s laptops and server’s certification’s.

[quote=“jleaman”]

What a waste of money… I just signed up for apple tech cert’s… I don’t want pc ones. I have enough of them.

Im going for my mac os’s and desktop’s laptops and server’s certification’s.[/quote]

apparently you missed the joke

[quote=“jesus”]

[quote=“jleaman”]

Im going for my mac os’s and desktop’s laptops and server’s certification’s.[/quote]

apparently you missed the joke[/quote]

I know.

Mezz, Leaman… you guys are my hero.

Eso, will you sleep with me again!