Wind Blowing Radioactive over pacific ocean

Well hopefully we’ll be provided with a more official report from the government, as opposed to Grannie’s stormsurf doomsday report from her reliable desktop Dell.

Hope we aren’t to believe that her report was part of the CBC report that preceded it, because even as bad as the CBC seems to be getting these days that second act was amateur time.

Perhaps a tinfoil hat with the scaremongering would be nice.

heres a link to world news that you should watch before all chaos erupts

ca.news.yahoo.com/video/world-22 … 39353.html

Before we all erupt in panic, we should take a cue from our Japanese neighbors across the ocean who continue to face their dire situation with calm, civilized, dignity worthy of admiration.

Let’s take a cue from our Japanese neighbours and not reply to threads that are 2 weeks old.

Let’s take a cue from our Ugandan neighbours and not start threads about every topic we can think of.

[quote=“sandimas”]Let’s take a cue from our Japanese neighbours and not reply to threads that are 2 weeks old.

Let’s take a cue from our Ugandan neighbours and not start threads about every topic we can think of.[/quote]

LOL :smiley:

Agreed

Am i getting too preachy? I’m sorry about that… I find I’m just not that interested in the majority of the topics on here…

Just kidding, but the thread your replied to is 2 weeks old. Not much of a panic anymore :smile:

Welcome to HTMF!

Perhaps you need a blog. lol