Why is it women have to be involved in everything?

Zapp: Captain’s Journal stardate… Uuuuuh…
Kif: Ouuu April 13th.
Zapp: April 13th.2 We have failed to uphold Brannigan’s law; however, I did make it with a hot alien babe, and in the end is that not what man has dreamt since first he looked up at the stars? Kif I’m asking you a question.
Kif: Oooouuhh

A blond housewife goes to her husband and asks for his help with a jigsaw puzzle that is spread out across the dining room table.

She states to him that she has been at it for two hours and can’t even get two pieces together.

The husband asks while going to inspect the puzzle, “What is this thing supposed to look like?”

She says…“According to the box, it is suppose to look like a rooster.”

After examining all the pieces on the table, The husband looks at his wife and tells her, “I can see two things happening here.”
“Number one… NO ONE is going to be able to assemble this thing.
And number two… Clean up this table and put these corn flakes back in the box!”

Wow, I hope none of you ever get married. I’m a woman and I agree that they should just start their own club; if the guys don’t want them there, then why would they want to be with those men? However, guys do have their own clubs already; they’re called STRIP CLUBS!!! So there’s my two cents.

Strip clubs are strictly for men?

Two cents isn’t worth much anymore.

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10006/pictarinos/PA_Gabe.jpg

You was a crypt? Was that in a red or blue coffin?

Yea, you’re stupid… they DO have their own club RTFA, the separated the clubs into 2 one for men one for women its not like they dont allow women they do but they probably just dont want preachy bitches like prudence in their clubhouse and I personally dont blame them.

It’s too bad there are so many egotistical FUCKS like you out there. It must be sad to know that you’re going to die alone!

heh… I like her, she’s fun

I thought prudence worked at male strip club??? With male strippers?

yeah i worked around naked women… yay

what does that have to do with anything??

i only preach on the internet … prudence is just a character

jesus and alpine shrimp sound like the same person