Why I will vote Liberal

whos heated “you talking to me” erggg you have not seen nothing yet…JUST JOKING…hahaha… lol

I think that teachers in PR make between 40,000 and 70,000 per year. They are placed on a grid that takes into account their experience ( maximum reached after 9 years I believe) and their level of education ( level 4, 5 or 6-master). Principals are not in the BCTF and negotiate their own salary. In PR, I believe they make between 80,000 and 105,000. Substitute teachers couldn’t make 50,000 working only 3 days/week. Coons’ salary would have been between 60,000-65,000 last year. Not 100,000. Crab fishermen make that kind of money for a few months of work!
Coons has invested a lot of his own money in this and he has taken an unpaid leave for the rest of the school year. Those of you who think he is a radical, that’s because you’ve seen him at protest rallies against the liberals. He is, in my opinion, quite altruistic to want to be our MLA. He has nothing to gain other than the fact that he wants to represent us. He doesn’t have the whole town chamber of commerce ( and their money!) helping him get elected like Belsey. So he is getting help from a lot of teachers who know him and who think that’s the kind of person that should be representing us in Victoria.

97% of all people can make up statistics.

I happen to know a teacher that has 25 years of full-time experience in the district, and has a Master’s degree. I imagine that those two aspects combined would make him one of the higher paid teacher’s in the district. As far as I know, he makes just over $60k a year.