Whose media is it

While Harper fires scientists, sells the country off to China, and passes omnibus bills we’re left to focus on Pamela Wallen. While the whole country’s being sold from under our feet the entire CBC noon news is live tea party gossip. Smoke in mirrors.

Because the the first things you metioned are being carried out with a mandate from the voters (sort of). The Senate stuff is potentially earthshattering. It could bring down a PM, or Senate or both.

Only if the Dippers had their way.

The media in North America (print and TV) is owned in large part by business, right wing interests. It is quite difficult to get truly balanced reporting these days. I like the BBC website.

ARE YOU F…/./. kidding me???Right wing media???They are soooo left wing,wetting themselves over this farce!

the cbc is left wing for sure but global, ctv, sun etc are pretty right wing. They are of course loving this “farce” because drama sells and this is pretty shamefully dramatic pie slinging. As the old saying goes if it bleeds it leads and stephen harper sure is bleeding…

Sun News makes the rest of the Canadian media look very liberal.

Indeed. Harper is praying that people will forget all of this before the Fall of 2015.

[quote=“hitest”]

Indeed. Harper is praying that people will forget all of this before the Fall of 2015.[/quote]

I won’t.
I think he’s a douchenozzle, and that isn’t something I’ll ever forget.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

**I won’t. **
I think he’s a douchenozzle, and that isn’t something I’ll ever forget.[/quote]

Agreed. The Cons won’t get my vote in 2015.

[quote=“hitest”]

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

**I won’t. **[/quote]

Agreed. The Cons won’t get my vote in 2015.[/quote]

Pretty safe to say, it’s doubtful that the Prime Minister was counting on it anyways!

[quote=“Old major”]

[quote=“hitest”]

Agreed. The Cons won’t get my vote in 2015.

Pretty safe to say, it’s doubtful that the Prime Minister was counting on it anyways![/quote]

Haha, true enough. Cullen should not absolutely count on my vote either. I am undecided at the moment.