Who-To-Vote-For Quiz

http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html

Fill out this questionnaire, it’ll tell you who your political opinion is most in-line with.

It said I should vote for Jack Layton.

Jack Layton as well. I have always supported the NDP

Damn, it says I should vote for Paul Martin.

Oooh I’m an NDP’er toooooo. Paul Martin didn’t even get 1/3 of what Jack Layton did.

Gee we’re all NDPers! Shame on me for even have considered voting for that Yankee lapdog Harper, tool of the Wall Street running dogs of Imperialism…

NDP!

Tampa!

I will skin your teeth for that remark. TAMPA SUCKS!

Oh, I forgot,…I am still bitter buttercup, that was a winning goal in game 66666666666666666666666666666.

Now that I think about it, I think that the quiz is pretty accurate. I am probably more in line with the liberals on the issues stated. However, can I trust them to do what they say? I don’t think so. That is why I am also leaning towards the NDP at this point. I have a problem with trusting the liberals and it starts at the very top with Martin.

Please exercise your right to vote!! ( NDP all the way baby)

Freedom to vote anyway we want.

No shit… it was just a suggestion

Looks like I’m a Conservative.

Honestly, I don’t know who to vote for. Compared to other times that I followed the election (most of which was in school), it really, truly seems like you have to pick the lesser of many evils. On one hand for me, there are many things in the Conservative platform that I agree with, but there is also a lot of shit they want to do that scares the shit out of me.

The Liberals are pretty close to a platform that I support, but, frankly, I don’t trust them. Too much wasted money, and too much raping on taxes.

I’ve never liked the NDP, so there’s no way that I’m voting for them. I haven’t really followed the smaller party’s platforms, but I wouldn’t vote for them either, because there’ll never be enough to them to make a difference, unless we get our first minority government in quite a while.

So, for me, it’s a tough call between the Conservatives that scare the shit out of me, or the Liberals that I don’t trust.

But I guess it could be worse. We could be stuck in the American style of government, where we can vote for a far right wing party, or a very, very far right wing party. We at least have a wide political spectrum from left to right.

in the same boat Mr. B, but I don’t even know any of the candidates. Sure I can look at their websites and press releases, but being new and on the edge of the riding, none of us here have met them face to face.
At least if I knew the candidates, i could vote on their ability to represent the riding. The poll says I’m more NDP than Liberal, so maybe I’ll just vote for them because no matter who wins a minority they’ll need to cooperate and the NDP will keep them somewhat in check.
I’ll tell you one thing: I agree 100% with your TOry assessment. In 82 BC Tel was denied a rate hike and the next day announced 2000 layoffs. I was one of them. John Turner overturned that and more or less told them you don’t blackmail the Government of Canada.
Then he lost and I was one of only two of my circle of friends that kept their homes and their jobs through the Mulroney years…

my granma told me 2 things to remember: Tory times is tough times, and Acch! Never trust a Campbell.

I thought this quiz would help me get off the fence, but I recieved 100 scores for both Martin and Harper. Help!

Anyone watching the translated political debate? Honestly, the only thing that it has REALLY done for me is to make sure that I don’t vote NDP. Even though I still find the Conservatives in power to be pretty scary, I think it would be even worse with the NDP in power. Unless, of course, you like getting raped on taxes.

Also, so far through the debate, I’m leaning more towards the Conservatives, as opposed to the Liberals, because, well, Paul Martin honestly seems lost in the debate. He’s getting his ass whooped on pretty well every issue.

Jack Layton. Strange, I figured it would be Marc-Boris St-Maurice.

100 for Layton! I was going to vote for him anyways.

[quote=“mrbios”]Anyone watching the translated political debate? Honestly, the only thing that it has REALLY done for me is to make sure that I don’t vote NDP. Even though I still find the Conservatives in power to be pretty scary, I think it would be even worse with the NDP in power. Unless, of course, you like getting raped on taxes.

Also, so far through the debate, I’m leaning more towards the Conservatives, as opposed to the Liberals, because, well, Paul Martin honestly seems lost in the debate. He’s getting his ass whooped on pretty well every issue.[/quote]

the NDP won’t win power. I don’t want to risk Tories again, so they’re a good alternative. Talking to people in our town, I think Miles is going to come in 3rd in Skeena. Burton seemed to be drooling to start ‘free votes’ on all gut issues and set us back 50 years.

[quote=“Eso”]http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html

Fill out this questionnaire, it’ll tell you who your political opinion is most in-line with.

It said I should vote for Jack Layton.[/quote]