Who owns the nissan?

We had past that car , just when the 2 white trucks were picking up Scott,sure is nice to see people stop and help out, the question one of you asked was it worse on the new part of the roads or the old part, well to me that day with the old parts you could see the water, and the new parts it was to shinny, the problem I found was on the older parts, I also found that the corner that Scott went around before he hit the ditch it was dry, so people would have a little speed,I am not saying 150 ok,please understand that the corner does have a little bend in it so if there is any water it would all run down, which would make it dry, but right after that there was lots of water,and were he went off… I said to the person with me no wonder he went off, you have no idea until you hit it…dry dry then boom. you have no chance in hell.to me they should fix the hole road and not parts of it, Scott is very lucky he did not see the other side of the road (River).

We were out that day as well and went by this car after the accident and had also stopped to make sure no one had been hurt. He is extremely lucky to not have gone in the river for sure as this was just after the concrete barrier ended and there is nothing between the road and the river right at that spot. I was driving a big heavy 4X4 and also had trouble with the water in few spots, my buddy noticed and commented that part of the problem is that a lot of the drainage holes along the bottom of the concrete barriers were plugged up and not allowing the road to drain.

We drove the next day as well.  I have to say we had no issues and the weather was just as bad.  The only thing I can think of is these new tire we just got.  The tread projects the water in a certian direction.  I’ll post the name of them when the van gets back tonight.