Who is running for the Conservatives?

My dad wants to know who is running for the Conservatives, and where can he find photos of him or her online?

Clay Harmon, a businessman from Terrace. Info can be found at clayharmon.ca/

Looks like a typical conservative… lol

Clay might find it helpful to have the Ottawa head office explain the difference between the Parti Quebecois and the Bloc Quebecois and which one is the scary monster under the apparent bed

clayharmon.ca/news/local_news/a_ … lay_harmon

In his message he worries about a coalition government driven by the Parti Quebecois, and while they probably have some input to Gilles and his gang of troublesome waifs, it’s Monsieur Duceppe and his Blocheads who will have those bedroom eyes for a liaison with somebody, not the provincial opposition party in Quebec

My dad says he is disappointed that the Conservative candidate is a man, and is fully clothed. I don’t know what he means by that.

Either he’s basing his vote on which party has the sexy cougar in short skirt as a candidate, or something a little more NSFW (or L).

A reference to Mrs Smith from the last election.
ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loca … lumbiaHome

A reference to Mrs Smith from the last election.

from 2008… what does this have to do with this election? You know if a racecar driver looks at the wall he will smash into it - racecar drivers are taught to look through the turn. Similarly, if you look at the past, at what used to be, you will never be looking at the the future…