Who Dat? It's the Saints!

Brilliant game plan by New Orleans, they kept Manning off the field for an entire quarter in the second and then stole the momentum in the third with an on side kick.

You win championships by taking chances eh, thought the Colts were going to win the Super Bowl, but full value to the Saints they put together almost the perfect plan to win.

The New Orleans paper is providing a live stream from Bourbon Street, almost like being there, without the beer, babes and beads…

nola.com/live/video/index.ss … nstreetcam

It seems to be party time

How about the half time show…The Whooooo are you…oooo…oooo. 'best T.V. concert,half time, whatca ma call its…in quite some time…yeah baby…

Well, it was nice to see the Who again, though it was kind of the K Tel condensed version of more than a few of the songs, saw them live once  back when Goin’ mobile meant going across the stage and not a possible slogan for a cel phone company.  But I dunno, this goes on much longer and we’ll be watching folks in their walkers getting assisted to the stage for the show.  Where getting plugged in means the respirator and the oxygen.

I know Janet Jackson caused a wee tv scandal, but there must be a few bands with a hit or two in the last two decades or so that might get a spot next.

They’ve done the Stones and The Who, if Elvis really is still alive as some suspect, it’s time for him to sign a deal before its really too late.  

[quote=“ThePodunkian”]
Well, it was nice to see the Who again, saw them live once  back when Goin’ mobile meant going across the stage and not a possible slogan for a cel phone company.  [/quote]

Am I old or what?  I also saw the Who - 1967.  Not sure if it was before or after Monterey.  They played the PNE Agrodome opening for Herman’s Hermits.
After Townsend smashed his guitar and Moon destroyed his drum kit, we all hung around to hear I’m Henry the Eighth I am.  Very odd. 

I hear what your sayin’,but it did cater to a moderate percentage of the audience.I happened to spend watching the s.bowl with 8-10 people who’s avg. age was 53-55.I witnessed a few guy’s saying " I remember seein’ those guys in Hamilton or Toronto".'Lots of smiles and head nodding( and not off to sleep).Where do you even practise a light/pyrotechnics like that??

I don’t know…

I’ll see you…

and raise you two …

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID5967/images/103_daltrey_townshend--300x300.jpg