Where is this? (Season 2, second game)

1. Does the water swirl the same way when you flush the toilet there as it does here?

2. Is the national language of an Hispanic nature?

He already answered this one:

[quote=“BigThumb”]

And the water swirling thing is an urban myth.
Read this: snopes.com/science/coriolis.htm

[quote=“fingahz”]1. Does the water swirl the same way when you flush the toilet there as it does here?

1. Is the national language of an Hispanic nature?[/quote]

To # 1 I would answer that it depends on the amount of $#!% there is in the toilet :smiley:

To # 2 , the answer is no.

11 questions left.

Cabo Girao, Madeira Island, Portugal.

images.google.com/images?q=Cabo%20Girao

[quote=“MiG”]Cabo Girao, Madeira Island, Portugal.

images.google.com/images?q=Cabo%20Girao[/quote]

yes. Second highest sea cliffs in the world. ( after Molokai)
That picture was taken from the top of the cliff straight down (560 m).

How did you find out?

Google images. The “not hispanic” did it for me. I was searching for like “italy cliff” at first, then started narrowing it down. Not English, not French, so then I was looking through Mexico and Carribean, but when you said “not hispanic” then I did “portugal cliff” and found it…

I knew that, being the lusophone that you are, you would pick up on the “not hispanic” because it would have been a faux pas to assume that portuguese is hispanic. I actually checked wikipedia to make sure that portuguese didn’t derive from spanish but had a common root.

I like to imagine someone crawling up to the edge, and sticking the camera out over it to take that picture. Pretty dramatic.

If you look around google images, it seems to be a pretty popular touristy thing to do. My parents visited Madeira, I wonder if my father has a photo of that view?

Anyway, my turn next, stay tuned for “Where in the world is HTMF? Season 2, Episode 3”