Where is this? (lucky #13)

OK. Thanks!

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10150/unknown.jpg

Can you eat it?

http://tinyurl.com/44fk8

Is that a NO?

Is this in Europe?

I would consider it a NO. Anyhow, once you answer if it’s in Europe or not…Does the country border a coastline?

Edible or not? What does he mean? I think he just wants to be a smart @$$!

No to Europe,

Yes to coastline for the country.

Is it in the Americas? Also (this probably shouldn’t count as a question), I’m assumign the image’s top is more or less true north as discussed earlier.

Yes it is in the Americas. yup true north is a basic rule from now on.

17 questions left…

I didn’t count hoshq because I don’t know what he means. Land isn’t edible but the product of a given piece of land maybe edible. Also, I think it is the second time he asks such a questions on this game so I think he is trolling.

Does any portion of the image show Canadian soil?

By the complete fluke that I ever get a location right before anyone else, I will take no responsibility for posting my picture in the right direction.

Mainly because I’m dumb and the pictures I have set up ready and waiting didn’t tell me which way is north.

Look it up then.

No.

16…

[quote=“smartass”]
By the complete fluke that I ever get a location right before anyone else,… the pictures I have set up ready and waiting [/quote]

Is that wishful thinking or are you really try hard to win? MiG is quite busy with WOW so you might have a chance.

Does any portion of the image show Central or South America.

I wish I was busy with WoW. I need more time to play it.

Unfortunately all that work stuff keeps getting in the way.

No.

15…

P.S. Questions without question mark count too!

[quote=“BigThumb”]

[quote=“smartass”]
By the complete fluke that I ever get a location right before anyone else,… the pictures I have set up ready and waiting [/quote]

Is that wishful thinking or are you really try hard to win? MiG is quite busy with WOW so you might have a chance.[/quote]

More like wishful thinking… I’m not exactly trying very hard.

Is any of Canada in that image?

Didn’t I already answer this?

[quote]orangetang wrote:
Does any portion of the image show Canadian soil?

No.

16…[/quote]