Where is this? #8

I hope you’re not sick of these yet.

Yes / no questions only.  Let’s see if you can track this one down…

I want the present or past name of the building.

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

Is there 4 seasons here

Is this a hotel?

Yes.  Though that’s a pretty vague question (even in Antarctica you have 4 seasons).

No.  18 left.

Is it summer there now?

No. 17. 

Does this building have political significance?

No, it’s more cultural / pop culture / art.  It’s probably also significant in architecture too (looks like a pretty awesome building), but that’s not what I’m after here.

Futuregirl, stop OCD’ing.  You’re going to drive yourself insane.  How many times are you going to refresh this page? :wink: 

Do I have to use the Euro when Im there

Good question.

No.

15 left. :smiley:

Was it built in the 1800 hundreds

No. It was not built between 1800 and 1899 if that’s what you meant.  14 questions left.

[quote=“trilinearmipmap”]
Is this building on an island?[/quote]

No. 13 left.  Almost caught me off-balance with that one, because of something that will be obvious once it’s solved :wink:

Yes. 12 left.

Another view of the building.

Yes.  13 left.

Does this city border  with the Med.Sea?

No.  12 left.

Was this country behind the iron curtain?[/quote]

No.  11 left.    Another view of the building:  It seems to be up pretty high. 

I am at a loss because if it was the site of battles in WWII it was either Europe, North Africa, Asia or the Pacific Islands.[/quote]

Review the question you asked, and my answer.

What you want to do is find out the significance of the place, and play detective from that point of view.  If you just want to flip through google earth all night, you’ll make yourself dizzy trying to find this place – it’s not obvious at all.

Sorry guys!! …Mig  allmighty…is this city, in an country,that borders the med. sea?..:smile:

No.  11 left.

No.

Ok, we’re at 10, and I’m supposed to be working on a course.  Here’s a hint:

Not everything is as straight-forward as it seems.  We’re spiraling into some weird mystery here.

Think about this question for a bit – the answer doesn’t mean what you think it does:

Was this place in a movie?

I am trying to paint my kitchen, this is very distracting.