Where is this ?#8

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/13128/normal_mountain.jpg
Where is this???

20 questions…GO!!!

Does this mountain reside in a nation that speaks mainly English?

Is the mountain in a country where the seasons are in roughly the opposite months from Canada?

No

No

18 questions left…

Is the name of the place “Mount” something ( as opposed to ridge, crest, etc…)?

Was this “mountain” volcanic in the past?

Yes

Yes

16 questions left…

Is this Mount “whatever” on an island within the borders of this non-English-speaking country?

Does Brazil have Brownies?

No

Probably…better question…do they have nanaimo bars???

15 questions left…

Does the surrouding homeland of this mountain speak spanish?

No

14 questions left…

Was this mount something a landmark in ancient times ( before Christ)?

Yes

13 questions left…

Mount Ararat…

flickr.com/photos/mountararat/48220850/

see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah%27s_A … n_searches

I was almost certain that the Mount Ararat where Noah’s ark is believed to be was more snowy, like this -->
http://www.peakware.com/encyclopedia/peaks/photos/ararat3.htm

Hence the reason why few have been to its peak.

Damn. I too was going to guess Mount Ararat right before my first post on this thread but couldn’t find an image with similar features. That’s why I asked about the “mount” and ancient times. I guess I have to start searching flickr too. But I doubt that this is the actual mountain. It might be a ridge leading to it or something like that.

fingahz, it wasn’t much of a doozey if dylan could guess it too!

Zing!!

I never would have gotten it if it wasn’t for your question, BigThumb.

I’ll post a new one in a few minutes.

[quote=“BigThumb”]Damn. I too was going to guess Mount Ararat right before my first post on this thread but couldn’t find an image with similar features. That’s why I asked about the “mount” and ancient times. I guess I have to start searching flickr too. But I doubt that this is the actual mountain. It might be a ridge leading to it or something like that.

fingahz, it wasn’t much of a doozey if dylan could guess it too![/quote]

Hey…you guys are good. I think that your question tipped them off. I’m brainstorming already for my next one.