Where is this? #30?

Now in which one can tomatoes be grown?

So is this the city where we can find the Rodina Mat statue?

Hah! I think you’ll find you can grow tomatoes pretty much anywhere, especially in the summer.

According to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodina_Mat there’s only one statue erroneously called Just “Rodina Mat” (the others are variations).

So the answer is no.

I think. I may have to re-read to clarify. Unless you want to be more specific in your question.

Ok, did some more reading, and I’m pretty confident in saying that technically, the answer is no.

Well I meant the big one in Volgograd.

Is this picture taken in the major city founded by Peter the Great?

Dont forget Poland

[quote=“BigThumb”]Well I meant the big one in Volgograd.

Is this picture taken in the major city founded by Peter the Great?[/quote]

the Major City founded by Peter the Great?

No. 10.

would Kramer call the country this market is found in “weak” if Newman had armies on it in the game of Risk?

No. 9 questions left.

If you look at the questions so far, you’ll see the country has already been established, I think, with the Vodka question.

My bad,

According to http://www.citypopulation.de/Russia.html populations (2002) is there more than 1.2 million people in the city?

AH you guys are tricking me into answering geography questions.

[quote=“CC Dynamo”]My bad,

According to http://www.citypopulation.de/Russia.html populations (2002) is there more than 1.2 million people in the city?[/quote]

Yes.

I’m going to take a stab at it and guess that this is in an area called Yasenevo in Moscow.

No. 7 left.

Is it Jekaterinburg?

If not is it Nižnij Novgorod?

If not is it Novosibirsk?

This game is so much fun!!!

AH man, you’re totally ruining the whole point of the game. You’re just going to sit there and list all the cities?

The point is to find it yourself, using clues, not just listing every city and hope it is one of them.

Pick one and ask.

Better yet, pick the city you think it is, and google it for images. You’ll eventually find the one I used.

Sorry, My bad again.

Play to win though right?

Here’s my question

Is the city pictured sister citied with a town who’s home team got blown out of the water by the Seahawks last night, and who’s other team had a fan who tried to fight tie domi in the penalty box, and yet another team had its best player try producing a gangsta album, and another home team served up the ball that Carter smacked to win the world series?

Oh yea they like cheese steaks in this city too.

See, those are great questions!

No to all of them.

Sorry, I wrote the last post poorly, it was only one question. All the teams i was refering to was phillie. Man did they get crushed last night on the tellie.

Ok, i’ll try another one.

Does the city posted have a sister city who’s hockey team just took the boston bruins for all they were worth in the worst trade in the last 10 years?

I might as well waste questions too!

In the picture, on the top right (near Freeman’s head;- ), there is some kind of monument. Is this significant to one of the events that happened there?

And is one of the events you talked about linked to the russian revolution?

Maybe. I’m not sure. I think that’s a judgement call. There was a trade, though.

[quote=“BigThumb”]
In the picture, on the top right (near Freeman’s head;- ), there is some kind of monument. Is this significant to one of the events that happened there?[/quote]

I don’t think so. No.

Yes. An infamous event.

Did it involve an execution?