Where is this #30?

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/11583/normal_guess.jpg

Same rules as always. Historical site, North America.

Is this site located in a country where they speak English and French primarily?

no

well it’s a good thing I didn’t ask that.

Dude, he’s said it’s not in an English or French speaking country. Leaves Mexico or Greenland.

Are some residents of this country notorious for hopping it’s northern borders into a country with a president?

MiG, you changed the conjunction “and” in the first question “Is this site located in a country where they speak English and French primarily?” to a disjunction “or” as in “English or French”. Which is incorrect.

I didn’t see this question before I posted my response to MiG. I’ll let you read my response and you can ask this question again if you wish.

Ok I think I gotcha… I am still confused over what methad wrote and edited, and have no idea what he said before.

I"ll revamp my question to:

Do residents of this country hop/drive over it’s northern borders into a country with a Prime Minister?

[quote=“smartass”]
Do residents of this country hop/drive over it’s northern borders into a country with a Prime Minister?[/quote]

Yes

What is Fort Mandan?

http://nd.water.usgs.gov/lewisandclark/images/fort_mandan.jpg

The Lewis and Clark Expedition arrived at this location in October of 1804 and built formidable shelters against the coming winter. They named the carp Fort Mandan, and their relation with the local Mandan Indians and French fur trappers were friendly. In April 1805, the famous party left the post and continued through the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific. Just North of Washburn, drive west three files on US 83 to the site.

Doh! I shoulda paid more attention to Conjunction Junction!

You got it!

BOO-YA! Well, perhaps I’ll post something tomorrow if you all can wait. If not, someone else can post something, and I’ll take it another time…

Google made this incredibly easy to solve :smile:

What search words did you use?

I’m honestly really confused… so it was in Canada?

historical american forts