Where are you getting music?

I’m just wondering where everyone is getting their music these days. I don’t have limewire anymore and wondering what other options there are. MP3 Rocket is very limited in their choice of music. What are you using? Any suggestions?

Vuze

aquisition

Podcasts. Mostly The Best Radio You Have Never Heard. Perry promises to never repeat a song. He’s on episode #151 and each podcast is over an hour.

Frostwire. Sorry I have no link

Use uTorrent (Options>Preferences>Bittorrent “Protocol Encryption” - Set it to Enable) and use isohunt, demonoid.me or another bittorrent site. The p2p networks are saturated with virus’.

Torrents are a safer bet.

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”]Use uTorrent (Options>Preferences>Bittorrent “Protocol Encryption” - Set it to Enable) and use isohunt, demonoid.me or another bittorrent site. The p2p networks are saturated with virus’.

Torrents are a safer bet.[/quote]

What does enabling protocol encryption do?

Makes it easier for Google to trace you.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”]Use uTorrent (Options>Preferences>Bittorrent “Protocol Encryption” - Set it to Enable) and use isohunt, demonoid.me or another bittorrent site. The p2p networks are saturated with virus’.

What does enabling protocol encryption do?[/quote]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent … encryption

μTorrent is a BitTorrent client — BitTorrent is a p2p file sharing protocol for creating p2p networks. What would make a BitTorrent p2p network technically more resistant to viruses than any other p2p network?

[quote=“Dex”]

μTorrent is a BitTorrent client — BitTorrent is a p2p file sharing protocol for creating p2p networks. What would make a BitTorrent p2p network technically more resistant to viruses than any other p2p network?[/quote]

A definite lack of unknowing seeders distributing virus’. The content being distributed Is so different from the general use p2p networks that it doesn’t even feel like p2p. I promise you’d swear you were raiding the MPiAA’s personal confiscated stash. :stuck_out_tongue: