When did kfc close

It is interesting that the old KFC was closed because it was making 40% less than other KFC’s…to be honest you only needed to walk in the doors of that old place to understand why it was losing money.

The place was disgusting, dirty. I think my family ordered KFC from them once or twice EVER…but this was not the case if we were on vacation or in Terrace.

Furthermore, lack of a drive-thru I am sure hurt the business for sure.

KFC horror stories

Old KFC on Queensway in PG (no longer) bucket of chicken so greasy the bottom fell out of container before we got to the park a mile away.
KFC rib & chuicken special so nasty it got flung out of window. Crows ate the fries, passed on the ribs
KFC at College Heights staff so rude (they wanted to shut down, it was 8:30 and close at 9) they soaked the Spicy Big Crunch with hot sauce as they sneered at us. For once it had some flavour.
Smithers. The dirtiest, rudest of the lot where we found that Big Crunch no longer has a patty, there’s two lousy chicken fingers stuffed into it instead. Staff argue that the sign above them says something completely different than what’s printed on it.
Hooterville. Solly no bless oh-knee duk mit. But if you’re not buying the sale package you DO get some Y meat. Maximize your profits - hire only TFWs. Beware of small broken particles of bone throughout the chicken, must be a result of torturing each one to death.

Nevertheless. those 11 herbs and spices are so addictively tasty it’s like my cat that would only eat Meow Mix. Gimme the skin, you can have the boneless skinless breast meat all you want.

DIY

food.com/recipe/11-secret-he … cat-133784

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]
Nevertheless. those 11 herbs and spices are so addictively tasty it’s like my cat that would only eat Meow Mix. Gimme the skin, you can have the boneless skinless breast meat all you want.[/quote]

In my teens I worked at a KFC in South Delta. When I quit working at that dive I could not eat chicken for 10+ years. That KFC closed years ago in Delta.