Whats happenin up north?

[quote=“Optimus Prime”]

Wow, he’s a smart guy.

Did he mention that the indians build the nukes, then they store them in
these big huts. Ya know, they look like smoke houses or whatever. And if
we ever wanted to fire the nukes we’d put the nuke on a back of an eagle
and fly it to whevever we wanted it too. Then some other indian on the other side will be waiting for it and press the ‘Blow shit up’ button.

History lesson for ya kid.

Them indians are smarter then one would assume.[/quote]

First off he is a she.

Secondly where did you pull the race card out of man?

And finally what part of your post was a history lesson?

But whatever. I’m just confused as to what got you into a tizzy about her post and why you assumed it was directed at the natives.

[quote]First off he is a she.

But whatever. I’m just confused as to what got you into a tizzy about her post and why you assumed it was directed at the natives.[/quote]

why thank you trans…every teenie needs a canadian knight in shining armor to uphold their dignity

First…i know nothing about the “natives” and i am willing to admit it… i know nothing about canada…

second…trans is right…that had nothing to do with any particualr ethnic group…i was simply trying to compliment your country.

[quote=“TranscendingRationality”]

Wow, he’s a smart guy.

Did he mention that the indians build the nukes, then they store them in
these big huts. Ya know, they look like smoke houses or whatever. And if
we ever wanted to fire the nukes we’d put the nuke on a back of an eagle
and fly it to whevever we wanted it too. Then some other indian on the other side will be waiting for it and press the ‘Blow shit up’ button.

History lesson for ya kid.

Them indians are smarter then one would assume.

First off he is a she.

But whatever. I’m just confused as to what got you into a tizzy about her post and why you assumed it was directed at the natives.[/quote]

What tizzy?

I was joking. :wink:

Seems harder to interpet whether one is joking or not during the jolly
election season.

[quote]Seems harder to interpet whether one is joking or not during the jolly
election season.[/quote]

thats ok…

is it really election season up there??? (let us review: i know nothing about canada)…i wish i had known so i could play some soothing music or something

why is this in the first nations forum???

i put it in the QnA forum!

I moved it back. It was put there because that’s what we do with forums that may become filled with racial slurs. We’ve had some like that in the past and we’ve locked them. Now they are just moved off the front page because they’re a nuisance. I believe this one was moved by mistake.

ok…im still confused but it sounded like an answer.

Basically the topic of race can cause quite a stir up here. So when topics go down the race hatin’ road we put them in a different area. I mistakenly thought this thread was going down that path so I moved it. Sarcasm doesn’t convey very well over the internet.

Anyway, I think it’s election season here. I don’t follow politics at all so don’t quote me.

ahhh…that makes sense…thank you

should i still be playing some soothing music???