What Mouse Are You Using?

Yup it’s useless post time again…

I’m using the MX510, greatest mouse I’ve used…ever

MX1000, well my opinion best mouse ever made.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind having that one…

Mouses with freakin’ laser beams! :smile:

Is the mouse nice and heavy? I have an MX700 / Logitech keyboard combo, and I just love the mouse because it’s really heavy.

Love all the extra buttons too. I use the side buttons for the exposé stuff of Mac OS X. That was just an excuse to use an accent, I think.

What’s the difference between the MX700 and the MX1000 anyway? Better sensor or something? Or just the colour?

It’s 300 better!

That’s almost 43% better!

Not only does it have more X, but it has significantly more M as well.

Also, as an excuse to use my new Elph S500, I’ve taken a quick little video of exposé in action, with my MX700 buttons going crazy.

menino.com/temp/expose.mov

Ok, the parts where I can see DjTux’s signature going are equally as neat as your special buttons in action.

Cool!

Yeah having special buttons is the greatest thing ever. Seriously though, no more having to go all the way up there in the browsers toolbar and clicking back & forward.

…YAY!

Im still using my modified Logitech Blue mouse that i got 4 years or so ago. Red led was taken out and blue one put in and cord shortened for my 17" powerbook.

Cordless MX Duo

[quote=“Optimus Prime”]Yeah having special buttons is the greatest thing ever. Seriously though, no more having to go all the way up there in the browsers toolbar and clicking back & forward.

…YAY![/quote]

mouse gestures, ya dork.

my mouse is some cheapo logitech

[quote=“MiG”]Is the mouse nice and heavy? I have an MX700 / Logitech keyboard combo, and I just love the mouse because it’s really heavy.

Love all the extra buttons too. I use the side buttons for the exposé stuff of Mac OS X. That was just an excuse to use an accent, I think.

What’s the difference between the MX700 and the MX1000 anyway? Better sensor or something? Or just the colour?[/quote]

The MX1000 uses a laser to track, it has 20 times the tracking power over the optical mouses. As for the wait i dont find it to be that bad.

[quote=“Optimus Prime”]Yeah having special buttons is the greatest thing ever. Seriously though, no more having to go all the way up there in the browsers toolbar and clicking back & forward.

…YAY![/quote]

I cant seem to get the forward and back buttons to work with firefox. But they work perfectly fine with IE.

Werd.