What is the most economical and well-worth-it DVD/CD Burner to buy in PR?

Would like to get a new burner, internal one and not sure which kind to look for.  Any suggestions on what kind I can get to do backup copies of my karaoke cdgs?  Have purchased cdgs online from Ont. and wanting to back 'em up before they get more scratched.

There’s a seller on the Rupert Garage Sale blog for:
LG internal 16x Super-Multi DVD/CD Rewriter
8.5 GB DVD+R Double Layer
8.5 GB DVD-R Dual Layer

Is this a good one or is there something better that I should be looking at?  Any suggestions welcomed for in PR purchase and/or ideas for online purchases if that’s best.  What should I be looking for? CD-Text & CD-Extra as options? Lightscribe?

Fer fuck’s sakes, brand new ones are under $50

U obviously don’t know much, keep your profanity to your miserable self. You’re no help to anyone, least of all, yourself!

I’d say you’re the one that doesn’t know much.

What do you want to contribute huh? Einstein!  How much to do you know about DVD/CD burners aside from aiding in crude n’ senseless remarks.  Some people just gotta spend their time waiting to spread misery.  Plain and simple, answer the technical questions on this subject, if you can’t, don’t bother leaving your useless response.

I know that herbie probably knows more about them than you ever will and you decided to insult him.  So I guess you’re right.  Some people do just have to waste their time spreading misery.  Don’t expect to get any serious responses with your attitude.

Hey, herbie popzitter or what ever u call yourself.  What the hell is your problem?

Why the f’k do you guys like to jump on some ppl when they are asking for help or opinions?

And it was herbie and yourself who started all this attitude shit.  Sorry we are not all “HIGH AND MIGHTY” and smart as you guys claim too be.  Oh wait…maybe your the smartest one in your house…and I bet your living alone…

Come on Herbie. Stupid questions are a sales opportunity. :unamused:

Sounds like a couple of people on here didn’t get any  :wink: last night !  Bad moods, I’d say. Ahhhhh  !!!

Hi Folks,

herbie does know everything there is to know about DVD/CD burners, he is a computer technician.  I trust his judgment.  His comment is acceptable in my opinion, this is HTMF after all:-)  He informed the user that a new burner is inexpensive. 
Let us all take a collective breath of fresh air and relax.  Okay? 
Thank you.  :smile:

He could have been polite about it instead of…

And for the fucken Genius on here (WhatToDoNow) had make a stupid comment.

Yep, could have.
Except I assumed I was talking to a Billy bot.
I thought only someone from the Fort would seriously ask for advice on what second-hand $15 item is better than another… :smiley:

LMAO,  you rock! that was awesome!