What ever happend to the gum pole

now if any of you have ever bein on overlook street. you might reamber a pole on which a tradition was born. When ever someone would walk past that pole they would stick there gum there. but alas a days ago i walked past and found the pole wasn more. :frowning:

now tell about wired things that happend on your street as a kid

I used to get harrassed by a group of boys on my block. Finally one day I had enough and beat one with my packsack! (I was 10) They never bugged my little bro & I ever again.

now thats away to stop bulling not pussy ass way,i dont like what your doing. its biff with a sack of bricks to his face and your done

What language are you speaking?

[quote]Fred
Posted: Sunday, Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:

now thats away to stop bulling not pussy ass way,i dont like what your doing. its biff with a sack of bricks to his face and your done
[/quote]

As long as you’re not in school. My daughter just pushed the bully, got suspended from the entire school district for a year and charged with common assault. Had to take ‘anger management’ and ‘sensitivity’ training.
So make sure you catch them when there are no witnesses…

well thats the thing you no if theres some big hose head messing up your kid and she dont tell anyone and keeps its bottled up shes gonna pop i did lol but i kept it in a place where no one saw. and who ever this bully was i hope he got even worse then she did

what laungue am i speaking well bad engish

Korben Dallas: “I only speak two languages - English and bad English.”

Man, the Fifth Element was an uber movie.

u no its nice to know people really no the good movies such as Face off,The bondoc sanits and what not. The fith element was a work of cheesey alien coustums art.

have to disagree Fred.

5th Element was ‘uber’ entertainment. THe girl was hot, Willis was actually funny. The monk with the turd hat and the floating Chinese delivery were classics. And that blue alien opera singer was too much.

Star Wars movies were pedestrian compared to it.

o you dont go talking about the star wars. sigh… yes i addmite the new ones suk ass. but the frist three were the best. mean look at yoda he was a muppet with powers and like the ewalks. the little guys who look like little bears were kids in coustums. nuthen will surpass these movies ever.

but i have to say the fifth element was a good movie expect for the weird ass blue chick singer ladies she was freaky

I don’t want to sound like an ubernerd, but I take my Star Wars pretty seriously.

I am currently reading Edge of Victory I: Conquest, the 8th book in the New Jedi Order series. Yeah, that’s how serious I am.

[quote=“Eso”]I don’t want to sound like an ubernerd, but I take my Star Wars pretty seriously.

I am currently reading Edge of Victory I: Conquest, the 8th book in the New Jedi Order series. Yeah, that’s how serious I am.[/quote]

Do they still write those books? The last one I read was “Splinter of the Mind’s Eye” by Alan Dean Foster.

Hey, I read that a long time ago …

… in a galaxy far, far away.

Now I remember where I saw MiG’s avatar before.

ieva.mif.vu.lt/archyvai/os_linux_2001/3755.html

(Scroll to bottom of page)

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]have to disagree Fred.

5th Element was ‘uber’ entertainment. THe girl was hot, Willis was actually funny. The monk with the turd hat and the floating Chinese delivery were classics. And that blue alien opera singer was too much.

Star Wars movies were pedestrian compared to it.[/quote]

How could you forget Chris Rock? He played a perfect skinny drama queen.

I liked the Blue Opera singer’s tunes, they were uber.

That was Chris Tucker.

He doesn’t have Chris Rock’s pig nose.

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/mar2/crock_150x207.jpg

http://www.eurweb.com/images/06302003/chris_tucker(color).jpg