What are your beliefs?

Okay, so I believe in BOTH of the golden rules.

:smiley:

openā€¦minded:-)

I believe in myself, and thatā€™s good enough for me.Ā  IN MY OPINIONā€¦ Religion is a waste of time, but as long as itā€™s not directed at me, I donā€™t mind if anyone else believes in a higher power.

you know something is odd about how you write,in fact, iā€™d say it is quite comparable to that of MadMaxā€¦hmmmmā€¦although there is only a peanut in my head, i think i might have found a multiple personalityā€¦or perhaps somebody who continues to change names for what ever credibility they can getā€¦here is the thingā€¦YOU FUCKEN BAG ON ME EVERYTIMEā€¦so if i had so choose between you and yourself, iā€™d say you have the peanutā€¦hey you want to do a bar b que this weekend?

And you are who??

[quote]The golden ruleā€¦ah let me see.Ā 
Who ever has the most goldā€¦rules:-)[/quote]

Fuckinā€™ Republicans! :smiley:

Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat.
Realist :smiley:

the ladder day saints are going to have you killed.

LMAO :sunglasses:

Mercury, Monkey, MadMax, Mellow Yellow. 

Iā€™ll take names beginning with M, Trebek!

ah yes but i believe you have missed two more of his namesā€¦one is bald mike, the other, well one would have to read some old posts and perhaps look at who posts all those pics to figure that outā€¦and the real fun would be to figure out who this person really is

Why isnā€™t evangelism and option?