What a dork

<> well I dunno… I guess in a way its sad… but hey you gotta be pretty dumb to do it…

Oh that’s cool!

Old News.

Should we actually believe that crap?? Who is to say that it isn’t some nerd that wants people to visit a lame site dedicated to a supposive dead person??

klonopinz.com

I don’t buy it

[quote=“Prudence”]Should we actually believe that crap?? Who is to say that it isn’t some nerd that wants people to visit a lame site dedicated to a supposive dead person??

klonopinz.com

I don’t buy it[/quote]

You obviously didn’t hear all the buzz about it right after it happened, nearly a year ago. It was in newspapers and magazines galore. The kid actually died behind the computer and on camera as his “buddies” egged him on in a chatroom.

He never learned the golden rule: AVOID THE INTERNET AT ALL COSTS.

[quote=“smartass”]

[quote=“Prudence”]Should we actually believe that crap?? Who is to say that it isn’t some nerd that wants people to visit a lame site dedicated to a supposive dead person??

klonopinz.com

I don’t buy it[/quote]

You obviously didn’t hear all the buzz about it right after it happened, nearly a year ago. It was in newspapers and magazines galore. The kid actually died behind the computer and on camera as his “buddies” egged him on in a chatroom.[/quote]

Nahh I only watch the top stories on Canadian issues. American stories of this nature don’t surprise me, nor do they interest me.