Welcome BC Carbon Tax - NOT!

Time to start walking and biking again.

But, But, Premier Gordon Campbell is a Canadian Hero!!! :smiley:

LMAO…Uncle Gordo rocks. :smiley:

LOLOL

GASP! They only raised prices here 2c… everyone was expecting them to hit us with a huge increase and blame the tax…

for some reason our price is now 143.3  never have understood the point something thing, just round it off as you will…

well gas in Vancouver is $152.2 in the westend…
So I guess we can’t bitch too much…
Gordon will get that $100 out of us fast…  Even us non car owners pay as everything has gone up! 

It’s reported in today’s Sun and Province that some stations jacked the price a dime.
Like, WTF does it take people? Those stations should be surrounded by pickets!

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]It’s reported in today’s Sun and Province that some stations jacked the price a dime.
Like, WTF does it take people? Those stations should be surrounded by pickets![/quote]

Or just don’t buy gas there.

As long as there’s no competition at the wholesale level, there’s no competition possible on the retail level.

But this demonstrates that we are still not paying enough for gas.  The price has gone up about 40 or 50 cents since this carbon tax was announced, hasn’t it?  It should be $1/litre in carbon taxes, not 2.5 cents.  That’s irrelevant.

I find it interesting how the tax in implented.  We get hit with 2.3 cents per litre, and increased over time.

It is a cruel example but it is like being poked with a stick, we are jabbed with a small tax of 2.3 and slowly the stick is pushed deeper and get bigger of course we won’t complain about the huge tax, we will have bled to death much sooner than that.

I apologize for the analogy, but I felt it was appropriate.

The last guy who tried to do it that way was Joe Who…
and Northland Chrysler turned down my offer of $12 for a 2003 HummerH2. Next month I’ll go back and offer $9.00