Weather sucks

THis weather sucks big time, What happened are spinng.  need to get out the dancers and do the sun dance and i am not puttnig the natives down as i am myself is part native.

[quote]op·ti·mism      /ˈɒptəˌmɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[op-tuh-miz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

1. a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
  • “The ultimate example of optimism is displayed by people who perform sun dances in Prince Rupert!”*[/quote]

Thisis the weather today picture taken about 4:15 m wednesday March 28th 2007 about 2 feet of snow

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

my theory is… its not a weather man… its a weather woman… and shes going through menopause… hot and cold flashes…  :unamused:

Typical man to say that ,

Looking out my back door, taken at about 6:30 p.m. :smiley:

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

There are more cabbies in the ditch than on the road.

Now I think this is real pretty but I heard that Pond spent all the snow removal budget in Plane flights. So if there is anyone out there who wishes to come and shovel my street tomorrow we can me at my house.

I’ve shoveled my driveway twice today.  I did it at 4:00 and there was 20 cm there…then shoveled it 30 minutes later.  And the white stuff is still falling.  I’ll probably shovel it again in a few minutes…I’ve got another 10 cm.  Weird weather. :astonished:

Shames would be a good place to be this weekend!

Well they say The Rinse is pretty put aside the rain and it is some pretty but I think everyone got their pictures so melt before morning . I think that it is all the USA’s fault for this shit.

Well my mom paid a kid $20 to shovel the driveway after school, and there was at least a foot there then.  I just shovelled some more, and the roads are completely CRAP!

the last time i checked i had female anatomy lol
:smiley:

i live on herman hill… on the eastside of town and they never seem to plow it… today someone needed an ambulance and they couldnt get up the hill… they sent the fire truck up… and it made it but it wouldnt come down untill they plowed it…

we totaled a car coming down our hill one year… theres been a few complaints today thats for sure

From the Shames website:

[quote]Due to the extreme weather conditions that have
closed the Shames Mountain road with up to a metre of new snow,
Shames Mountain will not operate today and we do not anticipate
being able to open before Sunday, due to this volume of snow.
[/quote]

If you don’t ski or snowboard, go try it.  Falling will not hurt in this much snow.