Wanted: Pop-Up Tent Trailer

I am looking to buy a pop-up tent trailer. If you have one you would be willing to part with, or know of someone who does, please reply to this thread. Thanks htmf-land.

I want one toooo!

Have you ever had one? They are great…if you live in a dry environment. I had a good one and it was horrible to put away when wet and it had to be totally dry to store it. Any moisture and you have mold!

On the plus side, they are easy to tow and have a smaller footprint so you need less room to store it.

Fender,
I know someone who has moved from NE to our area that has one. Forward me your contact info and I will pass that on to them. :smile:

Thanks for the insight, Hoser. Is there anything else I haven’t thought about and should be considering when buying a trailer?

And thanks BettyBoop86.

Does anyone else know of one that might be for sale?

Thanks for the insight, Hoser. I’ve pretty much decided that a tent trailer is the right fit for me and my family right now. Is there anything else I should keep in mind when buying, or any advice you have?

And thanks for the lead BettyBoop86.

Bettyboop86:

I have been trying to PM you with my number but I cannot send messages. There also seems to be a delay of a day or more for my posts to be approved by a moderator before they show up in the thread. PM’s do not send, but instead languish in the Outbox.

I can only guess that this system is in place in order to prevent hot heads from creating a new identity before saying hateful things. I assure you and the moderators that I have no such wicked intent. I only wish to keep my number from being too widely disseminated.

Perhaps if you PM’ed me I would be able to reply without the hold being imposed. I have not been ignoring you or not taking you seriously, but my hands have been figuratively tied.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Bettyboop86:

I have been trying to PM you with my number but I cannot send messages. There also seems to be a delay of a day or more for my posts to be approved by a moderator before they show up in the thread. PM’s do not send, but instead languish in the Outbox.

I can only guess that this system is in place in order to prevent hot heads from creating a new identity before saying hateful things. I assure you and the moderators that I have no such wicked intent. I only wish to keep my number from being too widely disseminated.

Perhaps if you PM’ed me I would be able to reply without the hold being imposed. I have not been ignoring you or not taking you seriously, but my hands have been figuratively tied.

Thanks.

[quote=“Fender”]Bettyboop86:

Thanks.[/quote]

They only remain in the outbox until the person on the other side has logged in and read them. At least that’s how I think it might work.

The first 3 posts are moderated because this site is the constant target of spammers.

Don’t take it personally. We have several moderators that are active, but they’re not all on at the same time. You’ll note that you can post unmoderated now, since you’ve had more than 3 posts.

As for PMs, they are in your outbox until they are deleted. They are sent immediately, there is no waiting period.

Thanks MiG and bubbasteve735. I’m glad I learned something new today.

I am also glad that I survived The Rapture, but that’s better left to another thread.