Wanted by the CBSA

No it’s not a new game … 'er well, it could be. Let’s see who’s the first to spot one.

[quote]These individuals are the subject of an active Canada-wide warrant for removal because they are inadmissible to Canada. It has been determined that they violated human or international rights under the Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act or under international law.

Take no action to apprehend these persons yourself. Report any information to the Border Watch Line at 1 888 502-9060:[/quote]

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/wc-cg/menu-eng.html

Which one looks the most like mig? Is there a reward?

This one is mig for sure.

You’ll never take me alive, coppers!

Seriously, the only international war crime I’ve ever committed was in Port Edward, so I don’t think the CBSA have jurisdiction there.

Meanwhile, I’ve seen this guy somewhere before… looks familiar:

Cristobal Gonzalez-Ramirez was just caught in Alberta.

cbc.ca/news/canada/story/201 … ml?ref=rss

Gotta scour Rup, there’s gotta be one hiding out here somewhere.

That’s two:

cbc.ca/news/canada/story/201 … minal.html

Arshad Muhammad was caught in Mississauga, Ont.

29 to go.

The CBSA couldnt catch a cold. Have you seen them downtown? They are A joke… All a criminal has to do is walk away at a slow pace, while they pretend how tough they are and stuff their fat faces…

Says the person hiding behind their computer :stuck_out_tongue:

Manuel de la Torre Herrera was found in Toronto.

28 to go. I’m just as sure as ayjaye is about his predictions, one of these baddies will be found in Prince Rupert.

Henry Pantoja Carbonel, also arrested in Toronto,

http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/5139462.bin

globalnews.ca/canada/5139462 … e=sw620nws

Come on people, Toronto is much larger than PR. Someone’s got to spot the one hiding here.