Walmart

I heard today that a whole sale liquor store is moving into zellers when they close down.
I think that’s a great idea, and it will give you guys something else to complain about for a few weeks if not more

Sadly, it would probably do well.

I heard a crack dealer is taking over the space.

Even better.

woop woop… crack and a half sack of beer… just make it a drive through,

Whatever Zellers is not being sold or taken over I spoke to an employee they laughed their asses off hell they even knew which employee you probably talked to cause that employee lives in a different world or wishes, all of them know that their jobs are secure and that the lease will be resigned the only hold up is the rent but that is being worked out and well some just have to much time on their hands to over think things.

We can dream, can’t we?

They are closing, took this picture this morning

flickr.com/photos/22438058@N08/4622817732/

What does a Zellers closing in Ontario have to do with our closing?  The one in Terrace closed and ours didn’t.  Is the chain closing?  HA, pretty soon we won’t have a mall. 

If the chain is closing, then it would’ve been national financial news.

Plus Terrace is quite interesting; they went through three big box discount retail stores:
K-Mart, Zellers, and now Wal-Mart.

i spoke to the manager of zellers his name is loyed hanninen…for anyone who wants to know the truth…Zellers is not closing!..instead of tryin to figure out if a rumor is true or not why dont you just go straight to the source. oh yeah and for those who need to know, they are hirring, and they dont require drug testing…lol :smile:

Didn’t I say something similar a few weeks back, when rumours first came out that they were closing? And I got shrugged off? Just sayin’.

yea but we want it to close to make room for walmart .

Why do you want a walmart here so badly??

walmart = cheap china product which in turns funnels more money back to china and soon they can go for world dominance without war, we will be so dependant on them we’ll just roll over. 

What do you think is in those containers coming into Prince Rupert? 

Is Zellers any different?

more choice than zellers and cheaper. pretty obvious really

Cheap China products nowadays are now made in India, Vietnam, and where ever labour is cheap and the laws are lax than anywhere in East Asia (except North Korea). Made in China, Taiwan, and South Korea products are almost like pre-1990’s Made in Japan products.

EDIT:

BTW, isn’t it ironic that Walmart and Carrefour are operating hypermarkets in China.

I don’t see the difference between the two except most Walmart stores have a full automotive department and a McDonald’s Restaurant; the Walmart Supercentre in Vancouver doesn’t have those for the fact.

if you dont see the difference you are only going thru half of walmart . their groceries are usually a good deal also