Video

In any case, why worry what a couple of idiots who want to play race car driver and crash think anyway?

[quote=“JutT”]

nope.

so say you were the person in that car… would you want this video on the internet?[/quote]

obviously not. thats why its so delicious watching morons get popped for what they’ve done. (as long as its not me).

Any one who is stupid enough to street race deserves having it posted on the net. There should be stricter punishment for people who street race. if they want to race they should get in touch with the local auto club and talk to them about events. its people like them (street racers) who give auto racing a bad rep. anyway if anyone on here wants to join up u can check out our new site www.princerupertautoclub.com its still being done so bear with us.

This place has the Daily News and NWW all beat to heck!! keep up the detective work there folks.

[quote=“molten universe”]

nope.

so say you were the person in that car… would you want this video on the internet?

obviously not. thats why its so delicious watching morons get popped for what they’ve done. (as long as its not me).[/quote]

what if someone was seriously hurt?? would it still be “delicious” to watch it? say he was hurt for life or something? huh? huh?

If the person was hurt they wouldn’t have sped away in another car and abandoned that one there. It’s obvious they were trying to hide something, hence the quick getaway.

[quote=“JutT”]

nope.

so say you were the person in that car… would you want this video on the internet?

obviously not. thats why its so delicious watching morons get popped for what they’ve done. (as long as its not me).

what if someone was seriously hurt?? would it still be “delicious” to watch it? say he was hurt for life or something? huh? huh?[/quote]

that’s a good point, but as far as we know he was good enough to get up and get in a new car?

[quote=“JutT”]

nope.

what if someone was seriously hurt?? would it still be “delicious” to watch it? say he was hurt for life or something? huh? huh?[/quote]

nah I couldnt really stomach that, not my thing, but its funny when dipshits get taught a lesson, like, not to put a giant, idiotic wing on a FWD car, as it might fuck up the handling a bit, without anyone being so hurt they couldnt scurry away from the scene to avoid DUI charges.

oh hey, wait, another funny thing. i’m stoked that dipshit racers are possibly getting fingered for their crime, instead of blaming it on the vehicle being stolen, so their insurance goes up - not mine (as I tuck my renewal notice into my pocket because its that time of year).

In summation, aaaaahahahahahha.

Did anyone take pics of the broken pole? It seemed broken pretty high. The car must have leaped a few feet up.