Van helsing

There’s an endless disposition: and it doesn’t mean a god-damned thing.
There’s space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

[quote=“MiG”]
Grab mplayer or VLC (or both).[/quote]

Done,

Thanks!

P.S.: Do you know everything? Next time I see you, I will check if your forehead doesn’t have a firewire port plugged to a wireless internet connection. :wink:

Why do you think I keep twitching?

Also, I went to see Van Helsing last night, but like hoshq, I ended up watching the wrong movie. We went to the other theatre by accident and watched Man on Fire instead. It was great.

[quote=“MiG”]

Why do you think I keep twitching?[/quote]

Is it the ICMP traffic that gets bounced off your forehead?

hoshq: I’m waiting to hear the first holy roller tell me ‘It wasn’t nearly as good as the book’!
:laughing:

I didn’t know there was a Van Helsing book.

aaarrgghh! :unamused:

Heh. Hoshq is the ultimate troll.

Anyway, what’s the movie about? Is it the further adventures of Van Helsing? And is he a young Van Helsing? Anthony Hopkins did a pretty good job as Van Helsing, and I’ve always pictured the guy as an older professor.

OMG, when did I become a “Ginsu Knife Salesperson”?

I sent you a PM a while back about changing my rank to something related, but it didn’t seem to happen…

Heh, I should change it to “Please don’t feed the trolls.”

Sorry, Ginsu Knife Salesman is one of the standard ranks for your number of posts.

What do you want your rank to be?

Okay here’s the way it works. Trade the van for the sensible car when your first married. then when there’s no room for more car seats you get something practical like a loaded F350 4x4 supercab. Then you trade it for a Dodge Caravan: why? when the kids are bigger you can put the kids in the back, pile all that Costco crap in the middle and you can’t hear them fighting! And they’re comfortable, can carry stuff or people and even have a sport handling pkg and good mileage.
Face it, imagine Mig’s trip with two kids, centimeters behind your head going 'are we there yet? I gotta peee! I’m huuunnnngrrreeee! He’s HITTING me! The layer of luggage can put them like 10 feet away!

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]
Face it, imagine Mig’s trip with two kids, centimeters behind your head going 'are we there yet? I gotta peee! I’m huuunnnngrrreeee! She’s HITTING me! [/quote]

MiG’s gone through that numerous times with twin girls… I think that’s why he has no hair left.

That sounds cool.

If anything, I’ll keep the back seats folded down 79.48% of the time so that I can have it packed with gear ready to go camping at any time.

aaiiiiieeee!!! give them time. they’ll turn what’s left grey… :smiley:

[quote=“hoshq”]
Herbie: considering that my future wife isn’t even born yet, screaming kids is still quite a long way off.[/quote]

Are you looking for the next Anna Nicole Smith?

hmmm. and i was worried about you. welcome to the lecher’s league…
http://www.fsjames.com/rick/aqualung.gif

[quote=“herbie_popnecker”]hmmm. and i was worried about you. welcome to the lecher’s league…
http://www.fsjames.com/rick/aqualung.gif[/quote]

Simply saying I don’t plan to get married for at least another 18-24 years.

good luck starting to hit that scenario up then.