Used Mattresses

Hello

I have two used mattresses and I am not sure where I can donate them? They are not dirty , just used and I do not think the Thrift store takes mattresses. Maybe someone knows anyone that wants any mattresses?

Salvation Army ALWAYS takes mattresses aslong as they are in relatively good condition. If not them the poverty house will take them.

I think Kaien Anit Proverty Society takes stuff too.

I don’t believe SA handles mattresses anymore but you could check anyway. I know KAPS do though or you could call some of the service groups to see if they know of anyone who is in need of one.

also post on facebook Prince rupert garage sales. I’m sure someone could use a hand up. all the time people are looking for “home” items.

[quote=“doordoor”]Hello

I have two used mattresses and I am not sure where I can donate them? They are not dirty , just used and I do not think the Thrift store takes mattresses. Maybe someone knows anyone that wants any mattresses?/quot
~If there still avaliable I know a young mother with 2 girls could sure use them, would they need to be picked up or can they be droped off. My number is 250-627-4726 Pam[/quote]

Well that was easy, well done and I hope she got them.

should probbaly throw it in the garbage.
that way bed bugs and other ahit is not passed on to the new owner…

Bed bugs aren’t living in every bed Mcsash.
If they can do someone else good, then why shouldn’t they?