United states of canada

Time to redraw the map

I saw the map on CNN yesterday that was funny, lmao, they want out wood, or oil, and our water I read somewere they want to drain the great lakes in to the usa for there power and other needs. DIE americans u cant keep taking we are going to keep sending them high grade pot until your kids can think for themselves…I have no idea what im talking about…lol…

Meh I get what your saying. By the way about that high grade pot…

There is an error in the map. Alberta should be green.

if you’re squinting enough that map looks like a couple animals on fire that are fighting

I think its time we cut them off from our resources until they learn to play nice.

Hey guys

[quote] I saw the map on CNN yesterday that was funny, lmao, they want out wood, or oil, and our water I read somewere they want to drain the great lakes in to the usa for there power and other needs. DIE americans u cant keep taking we are going to keep sending them high grade pot until your kids can think for themselves…I have no idea what im talking about…lol…
[/quote]

:open_mouth:

It’s about time people see what the states are all about. That is I wanted Bush back in office, so there economy will drop and drop and we will benifit. So keep our pot to our selves. :laughing:

It’s bad enough we cannot get our Stanley Cup back and THAT NICE BIG AMERICAN DOLLAR HAS RUINED HOCKEY!!! :cry:

actually i don’t know if anyone’s heard about the rest of that bin laden tape, but they released a full transcript and there was a bunch of stuff talking about how his plan is to try and bankrupt the US, keep them chasing terrorists everywhere.

i saw the map too but i think it is gay what they want to do

Dude, its a joke map.

Not real.

Witty 15 year olds invading the forum. THE IDIOTS ARE TAKING OVER!!11!!1ONE!!

Right on!! We will flourish. It is about time.

DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE MOVIE GRUDGE HOLLY SHIT IT IS FUCKING SCARY AS HELL!!!

you are odd.

The movie t.v threads in a diff section dude.

and no haven’t seen it. The movie place sucks here.

when will 14 year olds learn that forums are a big scary place?

No dude, hes like ten. Wait, how did he pass the “Yes, I am 13 years or over… blabla” test when you register?

GOD I hate you Dylan.

well, back to US-Canada stuff, remember that patriot act the US did? well it lets them get info on canadians too:

mediresource.sympatico.ca/health … ws_id=5187