Under Username?

If someone could change mine i would be ever thankful
im thinking:

Warez Demigod

Dude, you can’t make your own.

Yeah, you have to send me a message, and I’ll do it.

ohh ohh where do i get one of those?? what else can u use it for??? hahaha werd…

[quote=“kAyB”]

ohh ohh where do i get one of those?? what else can u use it for??? hahaha werd…[/quote]

I can see you buying one… then directly sticking it up your ass…

If somebody came to me wanting a custom title like “Warez Demigod” they’d be in for suprise.

Don’t you think you’re taking the whole sex-toy thing a little bit far? I mean, do you really need to talk about it that much? I’m sure people are getting a bit tired of it already. :unamused:

the only thing people get tired of is people bitching all the time. Besides just because you don’t find it funny, doesn’t mean we all don’t. Whatever floats our boats.

( And one last time, it isn’t a sex toy!)

Right. That’s why it’s sold in local sex shops. Get over yourself and quit preaching to everyone. You cry foul and then argue “free speech” when one of your posts have been removed, but then you bitch at other people for what they right. I would say that makes you a hypocrite. :exclamation:

well then she’s an innocent hypocrite, because prudence is to stupid to see the irony.

I find it funny so shutup.

anyways, thanks MiG.

for what they right? what does that mean? or do you mean write?
And as for preaching I don’t ever remember talking about God. hah

Entry: lecture
Function: noun
Definition: criticism
Synonyms: castigation, censure, chiding, dressing-down, going-over, harangue, moralism, preaching, preachment, rebuke, reprimand, reproof, scolding, sermon, talking-to, telling off

No-one said you were preaching the gospel Prudence especially not Lady_Kaboo, thank god your not a moderator :smile:

Wow you’re anal! Maybe you should shove that thing up your ass. Now you’re gonna pick out every little spelling mistake? The correct spelling should’ve read: “WRITE” but I guess it takes too much brain power to figure that out. And “PREACHING” doesn’t have to have anything to do with God, but then I guess I shouldn’t have expected you to know that as you’re too busy getting off (alone) with a cheaply made Japanese sex toy. Grow up!!!

PS: Was my spelling good enough for you this time?

Thanks DjTux. Unlike Prudence, you have the ability to understand and comprehend conversations that exceed the 8’th grade level. :smiley:

Dont even bother with this crowd…you are preaching to the choir so to speak…

Every once in a while this same thing gets hashed out, beaten on, run hard then put away wet. Only to be taken out again, then lather, rinse, repeat.

Geez, I’m just full of cliches today… :smile:

Hey look everbody! A new username for Danielle!

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

haha… haven’t your mother’s ever taught you that people do things for a reaction. Well do the math…
Yes, my comebacks are weak and not at all thought out, this is the net, get over it. I’m not serious on here, so remove the stick from your ass. Don’t waste your time trying to argue with a character like Prudence.
And as for Hosh’s super sleuthing… you’re wrong buddy. If I were to make up another character, I certainly wouldn’t be arguing with myself, haha. I’m bored, but not that bored.
Anyways folks… that’s it for another moment of life on HTMF… to those of you who either inform me on things,entertain me, and especially those that I have proven to irritate, ( or all of the above) thank you.

( Oh… one more thing, I can’t believe you actually read my crap from beginning to end, haha)

I smell cancer.