UFO in Rupert

[quote=“Soggy”]“I want to believe!”

However, this is nothing more than the sun or moon seen obliquely through a hole in the clouds. Very common.

Haven’t seen a flying saucer yet.[/quote]

People who have lived in Rupert for a long time may have forgotten what the sun looks like!

Just to be clear I never said it was an alien spacecraft from an alien world or parallel universe, :smile: all I said is I don’t think it was the sun or the moon and gave valid points to prove that.
Ie: sun behind mountain and the moon was not in the sky in the am well not that part of the sky.

What soggy was referring to is a phenomenon called sun dogs, I have seen these a few times in my life. But this does not look like a sundog, nowhere close. As for the helicopter blades again no it does not look like a helicopter with light on the blades.

Could it be a fake photo or as someone else said a reflection through glass, I would say yes to those.

Example on closer look of photo you will see a reflection on another disk shape in clouds.

I’m also curious about the funnel shape the clouds made below the object.
And the two obvious shape objects protruding downward from the centre of the object.

I still find the photograph very interesting.

Who’s saying aliens don’t exist? The amount of time it would take anything from any other galaxy to get here, would probably leave the crew of the space craft, dead… Unless they’ve mastered the whole cryogenic stasis thing. Just because someone doesn’t think an odd thing in the sky, is a flying saucer, doesn’t mean they think we’re the only intelligent life in the entire universe…

Maybe we’re all aliens, you know, like that southpark episode. We’re a TV show, called earth, where we’re all meant to get along with all of the animals and other species from other planets. We’re a reality show for inter galactic planets…

How ignorant can a person be to believe that we are the only ones in hundreds of billions of galaxies

I guess the same kind of ignorance that sees something they can’t explain and automatically assumes it’s an alien.

Nobody is saying that alien life couldn’t exist.

UFO’s tend to be of earthly military origins.

I used to live in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Just outside of Holloman AFB. Home of the stealth fighters as well as White Sands missle range. The Stealth fighters looked like black arrowheads going across the sky. Somedays, they were so low, I could wave at the pilots from my yard.

But from a distance, you could easily mistake them for a UFO.

Prince Rupert is a port, and that makes you worthy of being “indexed” in sombody’s database.

x

Yeas, remember the stealth fighter wasn’t really public knowledge until the Gulf War in 1991. Been around since 1979 and it’s now considered obsolete.
Saw a wedge-shaped UFO about 15 years back flying way too fast for a known plane. We just looked at each other and shook our heads as we’d been reading a Pop-Sci issue over lunch about possible future planes that were wedge shaped and actually burned the fuel outside in a chamber formed by it’s own airflow. That could just possibly fly at Mach 7…
We often see planes overhead and wonder WTF they’re doing flying over the Fort, are we on a route between two airbases? There’s nothing but Alaska in that direction!

I don’t dismiss the probability of aliens outright, but I gotta see proof. Maybe they’re responsible for the Luddite bean counter movement in the USA that’s turned them into also-rans of space exploration.

I like the idea of extraterrestrial life and interstellar space craft, but, until NASA discovers concrete proof of past life on Mars or we find an alien space craft buried in the Mojave desert we cannot prove that life exists outside of our little corner of the universe. Having a feeling or a hunch about things is not proof. I think that there is a high probability of life out there, but, I cannot say for certain that extraterrestrial life exists.

similar “cloud anomalies” in Moscow and Mexico check the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPE9Jl16T5c)

From what science has discovered thus far about life in the universe leads me to believe life is endemic in the universe. The question would then become, “Is there other intelligent life in the universe?”

The answer is that we are not even sure if there is intelligent life on earth.

[quote=“PLA”]

[quote=“Astro”]not my image but the one from facebook…
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311496_10150500945369498_626779497_11006135_194351724_n.jpg[/quote]

Could be:

1. Must be seen behind the glass, or…
  2. Team America World Police drifting out of Alaska again.[/quote]

for your information this picture was taken on the feild of chss outside i would know because its my gf’s sisters photo she took it with her cell phone and she was trying to get a picture of the clouds and saw the ufo and it was taken at around 8:30 in the morning so its not the sun or the moon its way too cloudy and early in the morning for the sun to be there and looking at how small that thing is

[quote=“Astro”]not my image but the one from facebook…
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311496_10150500945369498_626779497_11006135_194351724_n.jpg[/quote]

and again this is my gf’s sisters photo she was out on charles hays secondary school feild at around 8:30 in the morning so its not the sun cuz it would just be coming up from the east and i don’t think you would be able to see it in the first place because its so cloudy. she was actually just going to take a picture of the clouds and saw the unexplainable thing in the sky not really saying is an alien ufo but who knows but this picture is not photoshopped in anyway so its no fake and its still on my cellphone and the girls cellphone seems pretty legit to me just sayin