UFO in Rupert

Anyone got pics of the ufo over hayes yesterday???

not my image but the one from facebook…
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311496_10150500945369498_626779497_11006135_194351724_n.jpg

Many have claimed to see this. I was poking about the internet and found it strange to find this

ufoworldnews.com/2011/10/gre … behind-us/

It looks like a helicopter to me with ligh reflecting of the rotar.

riddle me this, where is the helicopter? and this was taken in the AM when the sun is most likly still behind the Mountins.

Anyone who does not believe that ufo’s exist are not very bright. Why would so many different people in so many different parts of the world make up the exact same story? And for the record if you think that is a chopper , you are on industrial solvents…

[quote=“Astro”]not my image but the one from facebook…
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311496_10150500945369498_626779497_11006135_194351724_n.jpg[/quote]

OMG…lol

Yep insulting folks is the best way to sway them to your side of an argument.

So take the devil’s advocate of todays theme, how come these intergalactic creatures of mystery never land or hover over more news generating locales, you know the White House, Parliament Hill, The Kremlin,Big Ben, Mao’s Tomb, places like that.

Nope instead, we get these somewhat fuzzy like pictures from places off the beaten path, sorry proud Ruperties that would be us.

Now other than in the movies, if one of these crafts were to land lets say on the lawn of the White House and ask to speak to Mr Obama, then perhaps we’ll jump on board the train.

Til then, I hear there’s an X files marathon coming up,

Who said I was trying to sway anyone to my side??? And if I was what side would that be??? Do you think I sit at home and stare out my telescope waiting to see something. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mine is that there must be something else out there. How could there not be, the universe is a pretty big place…

[quote=“Astro”]not my image but the one from facebook…
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/311496_10150500945369498_626779497_11006135_194351724_n.jpg[/quote]

Could be:

1. Must be seen behind the glass, or…
  2. Team America World Police drifting out of Alaska again.

We can assume that these space craft travel great distances to get here…possibly another galaxy.
Considering the fuel and life sustaining materials they would have to carry these ships would be huge and
weigh a tremendous amount.
For a space craft of the size required to travel great distances to hover would be destructive to anything
beneath it.
Being considerate, the travellers stick to lesser populate areas to do their observing.

If you had the technology for intergalactic travel, would you go to Rupert?
Maybe they were tired of making crop circles in Vanderhoof and felt like halibut and chips…

“I want to believe!”

However, this is nothing more than the sun or moon seen obliquely through a hole in the clouds. Very common.

Haven’t seen a flying saucer yet.

I’m a sucker for this kind of stuff, but, it is most likely some type of atmospheric anomaly.

What makes you think they aren’t already in control.

[quote=“Soggy”]“I want to believe!”

However, this is nothing more than the sun or moon seen obliquely through a hole in the clouds. Very common.

Haven’t seen a flying saucer yet.[/quote]

I hear you but again sun behind mountains and the moon is not in this position Monday morning, I didn’t see it, but others did… interesting…
better photo…

Then the sun reflected off an upper layer of cloud seen through a hole in the lower layer.

I don’t know why the burden of proof is reversed with aliens :smile:

No, seriously, it’s a UFO. We’re not sure what it was. I’m sure there’s an explanation, but by definition, we can’t identify it.

Now to go from “we don’t know what it is” to “it’s an alien spaceship” isn’t very logical, is it? UFO ‘investigators’ put so much time and energy telling us why these things can’t be object x or aircraft y, or whatever. But where’s the evidence that it’s an alien craft?

Why is the alien explanation the default?

Well, before the 1940s, the default explanation was religious. If that thing was sighted near my place of birth, they’d be saying it was the Virgin Mary, or Jesus on a cloud.

But yeah, if you don’t know what it is, why assume it’s an alien spaceship?

In a universe with an infinite number of galaxies, with an infinite number of planets, it would be extremly arrogant of humans to even think that we are the only living creatures.